:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

The Return of YouFollowMe?

• Comments Off on The Return of YouFollowMe?

The Return of YouFollowMe?

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge The Return of YouFollowMe?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    YouFollowMe V2
    Participant

Hey guys!

This is your old buddy YouFollowMe?, I haven’t been on here in a while, sorry about that. I lost track after the website went down and was subsequently hijacked by Somalian pirates with a nasty case of swine flu. Recently, I checked my email and saw something about this site, so I came back.

Well, I suppose your first question is: What the fuck have you been doing?
    I’ve been busy. I’m finishing my senior year in high school, and am attending Arizona State University this fall, the land where the boobies flock the the salmon of Capistrano.

I sure have missed you guys. It’s been too long. Let’s have rough make-up sex.

Version3
    Keymaster

Wow… and in public too!

Hey welcome back. Could you not get your old user info working? I can help you with that if needed.

YouFollowMe V2
    Participant

Yeah, I forgot my password, then had it send me an email with a new one. I never got the email, so I made this account.

Bucho
    Participant

Dude, you need to catch up on shows and then on the boys’ solo shows. I actually envy you having so much fresh unlistened to content backed up like a constipated walrus.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Version3
    Keymaster

I really should post my remaining (now old) solo shows so that I can feel like I can record again. I’ve got an hour every day to fit one in on the drive home… but I don’t.

Bing
    Participant

Fuck all this lovey-dubby shit… I want stories and/or pics of college girl boobies…..you have your assignment young Jedi, now go forth and fornicate!!!!

this message will self-pleasure in 30 secs….

ah shit….make that 3 secs

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.