:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

The Return of Rob’s Mini-Show…

• Comments Off on The Return of Rob’s Mini-Show…

The Return of Rob’s Mini-Show…

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge The Return of Rob’s Mini-Show…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    rob
    Participant

Some might have looked at the site being down as a sign to slow down.

Not me.

Sneezy.
    Sleepy.
    Dopey.
    Doc.
    Grumpy.
    Happy.
    Bashful.
    Fucky.
    Maverick.
    Goose.

Damn, I’m good. It’s good to know that I’m always quantity over quality.

Bucho
    Participant

Oh Fucky eah!!! This is the best thing to storm the internet since Vote For Bing.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Version3
    Keymaster

Loved the naming. Made me laugh.

Sneezy, the show with the allergies.
    Sleepy, after a late night and a slow day.
    Dopey, a regular show.
    Doc, the show where Rob is a bossy know-it-all fuck.
    Grumpy, recorded the day after the Passat had battery problems.
    Happy, another regular show.
    Bashful, a show clearly based on the imitation of someone else.
    Fucky, the show that humps everyone’s leg… or anus.
    Maverick, the show known best for writing checks that Rob’s body can’t cash.
    Goose, you may not listen to this show… because it’s fucking dead.

rob
    Participant

Yeah, actually — I think the first show is the one that you and I did, Bryan, on the way to go see that gay 80’s band. I mean, yeah. I’m kidding, that was a good time, except what came afterward…

I can’t believe so much has happened since we recorded that show. Lots of drama, poo flinging and cleaning up of the jizz.

Version3
    Keymaster

You know that the InSoc (gay 80s band) show is already in the main show feed… right? Dunno if it really needed to be there though. I probably should move it.

rob
    Participant

I thought…aw, hell, I don’t know.

thx_1227
    Participant

I am about half way through this batch, and I honestly think these are some of your funniest shows…

rob
    Participant

Glad to hear it! I think there’s some serious ones in there, but, well, after I hit stop, I forget what I was talking about, so who knows? Shit, man, sometimes I forget what I’m talking about mid sentence…

Bing
    Participant

downloading…

rob
    Participant

Lovely — enjoy that shit.

And Bing — where the hell is Frank? Got everybody else coming back, what the hell?

Bucho
    Participant

You’re wrong Robby, those Latino honeys you were yakking about are all sweet babies. Salma Hayek is uggo? You’re Kookoos McGoos son. Eva Mendes has a manface? With those eyes and lips? You’re on drugs dawg. What Eva and Salma have is womanface but you’re so used to drooling over younguns like LiLo and MeFox your hawtness-dar has you all skew whiff. That’s scientific fact buddy, you’re crazy if you don’t see it. Actually, that’s true, you are crazy come to think of it. Okay forget everything I just wrote, don’t change a thing, I love you just the way you are, loopy as a batfrog, and twice as horny.

I am in 100% agreement about Thai food being yummmmmmmmmmooooo delicioso. I love that stuff, with all their spicey business and sweet coconut based curries, fuck yes. I grew up on Indonesian food because of my Mum (aka Mom) being born in Indo and my Oma (aka Grandmother) growing up there as a Dutch colonist. I don’t know if you have any Indonesian restaurants in DFW but I’d recommend the bejsus out of you trying some if you like the thai way. It’s a whole different deal to Chinese or Japanese food.

Then again, I only listened to the first four shows today so maybe you already addressed these important issues in one of the more recent performances/shows, in which case … rock on.

Version3
    Keymaster

There are enough Indian food restaurants here that you have to know which ones to go to. There are a lot, and many of them are not good apparently. There are many good ones in town though. When we are at Mango we had a lot of opportunities to eat Indian, I’ve only done it a handful of times and found it to be okay.

Bucho
    Participant

Yeah I think Indian is much more common than Indonesian in western countries just because they seem to emigrate more, I guess because the English controlled them for years so they speak the language. Indonesia is the fourth largest country in the world in terms of population but they never seem to go far from home.

Bing
    Participant

Frank got him a Lady friend and has no time for the internet now that he can play with real breasts….even kicked out his roommate too.

Version3
    Keymaster

Yea know bucho… I didn’t even READ what you wrote the first time. On the reply I see that you wrote Indonesian… and I’ve always heard it’s better than Indian. See, I’m a typical American. Ask me to point out Indonesia on a map, and I’m likely to start checking out the bottom of the globe where it says “made in…”

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.