:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

The Return of Rob’s Mini-Show…

• Comments Off on The Return of Rob’s Mini-Show…

The Return of Rob’s Mini-Show…

Latest Replies Forums Solo Shows The Return of Rob’s Mini-Show…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    rob
    Participant

So, I’m doing this for the first time — let’s see if it works…

According to my old RSS feed file, the last file I put out was 20090424. So here’s the next one, 20090429. If this works, I will put out the rest.

Now, I know that you’d rather have the full SOS crew release unreleased shows, but I guess this will have to do. I know I’m not the best looking member, or the most talented, or, really — the most anything. Maybe I am the most angry behind the wheel…I don’t know if that’s good or not.

Hopefully, at least for the time being, this will also mark my return to the board on a regular basis. Work has been really kicking my ass, and if things work out the way I think they will, the beginning of the year will bring another “holy shit I can’t think of anything else”, but we’ll see what happens.

Anyway, enjoy these 10 unreleased mini-shows from yours truly.

Bucho
    Participant

You’re definitely the most Rob. And the most Robby.

And the return of this Solo-Rob business is great to see, I’ve missed your wildman rants, your crazy stream of thought, your on-the-road movie reviews, your two-way converstations with yourself and your other assorted Rob Michaels style shenanigans. The only thing that might disappoint me is if there’s no Transformers bashing in these new episodes.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

rob
    Participant

You know, I can’t remember much about these. I listened to them recently, but I don’t really remember much at all. I can’t rule out TF bashing though — you know I love to pick on that movie.

Bucho
    Participant

Yeah, I know you always forget what you say, and then out of habit I post some feedback or comments, and you’re like, “That’s nice Bucho but WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT MAN!?!?” And I’m all like, “Oh you … that’s our Robby.” And then we all laugh.

rob
    Participant

Heheh, no, it just makes me want to find out what you’re talking about. It helps when you give the time when we say something, because yes, we say shit and then can’t remember it five minutes later.

So when are you coming to America again?

Bucho
    Participant

As soon as I can get my police record cleared. Seems the land of the free and the home of the brave doesn’t accept people with convictions for indecent exposure to petting zoo animals through their borders.

rob
    Participant

If you come directly to Texas, I think they overlook that.

Bucho
    Participant

I got a message from Scatt a while ago where he asked me for advice on his own stuff because I’m one of the more vocal supporters of the various podcasts I listen to. I think it’s because when you guys say you love the feedback I think to myself, “Fuck, I love the show, I should do one of the things that makes them continue to enjoy doing the show.” All podcasters say the same thing, that the feedback is a big buzz and a motivator. Plus I’m a mouthy, opinionated fuck.

Version3
    Keymaster

Yeah, you should give him the advice to get his ass back over to SOS and say hello.

Bucho
    Participant

I did tell him the good newses about the show springing back into action and stuff.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.