:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

The Ninja Turtles return…

• Comments Off on The Ninja Turtles return…

The Ninja Turtles return…

Latest Replies Forums FanBoy Fodder The Ninja Turtles return…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    rob
    Participant

Okay, you might say that this is just a stupid stupid idea. But I have to say, after seeing this trailer for the all-CGI movie to come out next Spring, you can count me as highly interested.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/teenagemutantninjaturtles/hd/

Frank
    Participant

I dunno, the trailer looks very cartoony. Let’s hope it’s decent.

Version3
    Keymaster

I rolled my eyes the first time I heard they were doing this, and I did it again when Rob posted it. I watched the trailer. The animation was pretty good, the movement of the turtles was really good and it looks like they might get some really good looking martial arts out of this movie. I think I could see it and actually enjoy it. Crazy. I hated the Turtles when they were popular.

rob
    Participant

Yeah, it really just looks like it could be a fun time. And I was young enough that the first time around I liked them quite a bit, but then again, I was into the comics, not the movies and cartoons and shit. I got excited when I saw this because it looks like the comics.

BSherrod
    Participant

See the stuff from my childhood coming to the big screen and I am frickin loving it.

EDIT: Just watched the actual trailer….. FUCK YEA!!!!! I’m glad they are using some of the stuff from the manga and a little of the humor from the cartoon series. Dude I could watch CGI movies like that all time. Not in the place of actual of actors, but I wish there was more serious CGI movies out there.

Scatt
    Participant

Fucker froze my computer! I want to check it out, because I can get into the Turtles like the rest of you get into Transformers. When the series was at it’s height I feel like I was at the perfect age for it, then I was at the perfect age to grow out of it by the time they had all that stupid TMNT: Mutant League Japan Mechadroids or whatever stupid fucking mechazoid morphing shit they encorporated to keep things fresh. When I saw the first one in the theater, dude, I was fucking pumped!

Frank
    Participant

29f.jpg

Here’s the poster, in case you haven’t seen it.

Just as an aside, was I the only one who thought Judith Hoag was hot? (That would be April O’Neil for you non-TMNT geeks out there)

Bing
    Participant
    Frank wrote:
    Just as an aside, was I the only one who thought Judith Hoag was hot? (That would be April O’Neil for you non-TMNT geeks out there)

Nope..you’ve got company on that one

BSherrod
    Participant

Well some guy said this was the girl in the movie, so tell me what you think of her now (If i’m wrong I honestly can;t remember)

http://www.stuffmagazine.com/cover_girls/girl.aspx?id=194

Version3
    Keymaster

Sure looks like her

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.