:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

The "new" 2 girls one cup

• Comments Off on The "new" 2 girls one cup

The "new" 2 girls one cup

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge The "new" 2 girls one cup

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Bing
    Participant

Google “BME Pain Olympics

I did not make it thru the whole thing and I am sure those of you that choose to watch it will understand.

the “reaction” videos on youtube may provide cautionary insight…
    I recommend….

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBEEv4CPlwU&feature=related

Armez
    Participant

Bme is old

Very Very old…

Bing
    Participant

Armez….don’t be a dick

rob
    Participant

Yeah, Bing just got the Internet. The WHOLE THING. Give him a chance to experience all the World Wide Web has to offer.

I don’t care how much Internet I got, I refuse to watch those. Ever. There are some things you just can’t unsee.

Version3
    Keymaster

Armez, don’t act like you are LEET… let’s don’t post like an ass man. It’s new to Bing, and probably several others. Hell, he’s just now using Windows ’98!

Armez
    Participant
    rob wrote:
    Yeah, Bing just got the Internet. The WHOLE THING. Give him a chance to experience all the World Wide Web has to offer.

I don’t care how much Internet I got, I refuse to watch those. Ever. There are some things you just can’t unsee.

^ Oh that’s rite…

My bad bing, I’m sorry.

Enjoy your BME!

PROTIP: Those guys are all professionals, don’t try anything you see at home!

Version3
    Keymaster

There is a lot of F’d up crap out there BTW. Why? Why?

rob
    Participant

There’s a lot of f’d up people in the world. I don’t understand it myself. I mean, who came up with donkey punching, anyway?

Armez
    Participant
    rob wrote:
    There’s a lot of f’d up people in the world. I don’t understand it myself. I mean, who came up with donkey punching, anyway?

Prison amirite?

Bing
    Participant

There sure are a lot of boobies on this internet thing…

Rob I think I found yours too. Nice.

Still looking for Bryan’s

Octavious
    Participant
    Bing wrote:

I agree with Rob. They are things that I wished I never saw/heard on the internet. It takes me a long time to forget what I saw. People are fucked up in this whole and in this age of technology, brings those freaks to the forfront.

BTW Bing were you bored one day?

thx_1227
    Participant
    Bing wrote:
    Still looking for Bryan’s

May I recommend the gear page…

Bing
    Participant
    Octavious wrote:
    Bing wrote:

I agree with Rob. They are things that I wished I never saw/heard on the internet. It takes me a long time to forget what I saw. People are fucked up in this whole and in this age of technology, brings those freaks to the forfront.

BTW Bing were you bored one day?

I have a morbid fascination when told “this WILL shock you”. I wanna prove that I can look at it and not be affected by it.
    Of course I am only right half the time….the other half are things I try to forget that probably poison my mind and soul a little bit.

The internet didn’t invent these sickos it just made hooking them up together easier. I’m sure before the net there was a thriving underworld market in “Cut your Peter Off” VHS double features…

Frank
    Participant

Yeah, after reading what the video has in it, there’s no way in hell I’m going to watch it. Same as 2 girls, 1 cup. I know what they’re doing and have no plans on watching the video. Only thing worse than these videos are the ones that were out not too long ago where the audio was really low so you’d turn up the volume and then some banshee would jump out and a loud, hi-pitched scream would shock the piss out of you. I can’t stand those fucking videos.

Bing
    Participant

those fucking things pissed me off for hours after I had seen them. Great way to ensure my co-workers had a bad fucking day

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.