:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

The Multiverse

• Comments Off on The Multiverse

The Multiverse

Latest Replies Forums The Lo Dimension The Multiverse

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Ben Ben 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Version3
    Version3
    Keymaster

Any of you happen to watch Minute Physics? I really like the videos, but I wanted to share this one in particular as it touches on something that I’ve tried to put together into words before regarding how people attempt to explain dimensions and measurable dimensions. I’ve called bullshit on a video shared here before, because it always felt like they’ve tried to have it both ways: using measurable dimensions to reinforce their explanations of the first several, then ignoring it in favor of time for the 4th, then using the multiverse for the next several and combining other multiverse models for the rest. It came off like guesswork for me at the time. Anyway, in this video the second theory explained probably starts to explain best what I was trying to say about using our perceived physical measurements for lower dimensions, and how they would apply in higher dimensions.

I’m probably one of those people that think that this may be a close bet if we want to define lower dimensions the way we do now, and still have a useable model for other dimensions, but I think all of it is contained in a single 9th dimensional framework… with possibly the “bubble” or other worlds, or both accounting for all of the other things that must exist beyond our comprehension. Bubbles are easy to imagine, because they fit the reoccurring model (I’ve talked about this before) of the atom better than the others. However, there is no reason to think that an “other worlds” theory couldn’t be using the same model with events serving as the “center” and all branches coming off of it. With a series of events, or perceptible periods (lives, long term events, periods) forming a model similar to compounds in our matter terms. Those compounds could exist as the “bubbles” of the first theory listed in the video, and thereby in some way supporting the possibility of all three of these theories being in play in some way. What’s mind blowing is that there are likely missing models that we can’t theorize, and that these simply could play a role in those, and that they are still part of something even larger that we can’t possibly imagine or perceive.

Ben
    Ben
    Participant

Give it a couple decades, we are close to figuring out more of the math and all that with current research around the world.

There is honestly so little you can do with all the postulations that are around right now, once a unified theory is found, it will make the progression in this field a lot easier. We as humans are so limited in our understanding because of our dimensional existence, we can’t explain gravity or voltage fields because they are probably having more of an effect in a dimension we cannot fathom – so we just accept them as fundamental forces and move on to stuff we might be able to explain.

It is honestly a “believe what you want to believe right now” scenario, everything has good enough ideas behind it, but until someone figures the math out, we will still be in the dark

Newman
    Participant

Have you been playing Bioshock Infinite Captain? It does a pretty good job of playing around with Multiverse.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.