:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

The Lindsay Lohan obsession continues!

• Comments Off on The Lindsay Lohan obsession continues!

The Lindsay Lohan obsession continues!

Latest Replies Forums FanBoy Fodder The Lindsay Lohan obsession continues!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    rob
    Participant

I’m posting this in Fanboy Fodder for 2 reasons:

1. I’m a big fan of Lindsay Lohan

2. It’s my right as an American citizen to post anywhere I damn well please.

No, seriously, I don’t know what it is, but I can’t get enough of this girl! Check this out and tell me she doesn’t look great!! These were taken in the last week or so, by the way, so anyone saying that she’s too thin needs to shut the hell up. I think it surprises me how I can’t get my mind off her!

Sorry, I just had to gush a little…

digitaltopia
    Participant

Okay, time for a quick survey. It seems to me when she first lost a bunch of weight, she went through a magic deflate-o-boob process, but now she seems to be back in full, uh, form. So what does everyone think? Were the first pictures taken after she lost a bunch of weight not done well and she was actually still a good size then? Or did she get a boob job?

Version3
    Keymaster

She’s just started putting some of the weight back on.

BSherrod
    Participant

Superiorpics is a great forum, if I’m looking for a specific picture of a celeb, I always go there first. Oh and I like old Lindsay a little more (sorry Robbie), I’ll post some pics of random celebrities later, cuz I’m bored at work.

YouFollowMe
    Participant

Yeah, she definitely looks a lot healthier now. I like her a lot more as a redhead.

BSherrod
    Participant
    YouFollowMe? wrote:
    Yeah, she definitely looks a lot healthier now. I like her a lot more as a redhead.

HERE HERE!!!

Octavious
    Participant
    Version3 wrote:
    She’s just started putting some of the weight back on.

So is Rob but gay guys are still lookin’!

rob
    Participant

You know what, dude? You’re really starting to piss me off. Every two or three posts, you have to say something about me being gay or whatever. Then you do the REAL classy thing and put something about me in your fucking signature. A lot of you guys have taken what was funny once or twice and run it into the ground. Are you guys that unoriginal? Moderation, guys, moderation.

Look, it’s real fucking simple — if I come to the board and read shit about me being gay, it really makes me not want to come here. Is that your intention? I don’t exactly like being the butt of every goddamn joke on the board. Okay? Want to know how I really feel? There you go.

Now it’s possible that your intention wasn’t to piss me the fuck off. If not, then fine, just knock it off. The joke’s run its course. Now move on.

Version3
    Keymaster

Here’s my objective view… folks don’t get all butt hurt because Rob’s had enough, it’s his place because it is him you guys are beating on constantly. Rob is a super good sport about letting people mess with him in a joke, as long as it’s funny. When you are just beating a decomposed horse wth an 18″ rubber cock, you just come off as an ass, and it’s only a matter of time before the subject of your ‘joke’ gets tired of it.

Darth, you just stepped over the line, mod your sig suck it up and come back to the fun… you’ve been around and a part of it for a long time, no reason to stop that now. But Rob is right in having his say, make no mistake about it.

Seriously, if you don’t have a reason to make the joke, or you aren’t SURE that it will make someone laugh, don’t set us all back by adding the pile of bullshit when it comes to making jokes about someone specific. Save the swing for a batter that might hit a homer.

digitaltopia
    Participant

I say we all pitch in and buy Rob a slushy at Racetrack. All the guys could go together, and when they get there, they could yell, “Chicken stop!” Then they could all get out of the car, but there’d be no land on the left side of the boat.

I don’t like it when these guys get upset. Let’s figure something out to make them happy again.

rob
    Participant

Look — I’m fine. Let’s just have some fun again. I don’t like getting upset.

Version3
    Keymaster

Make other threads (fun ones) appear as new and unread that helps everyone, and makes slushy, well… more slushy.

YouFollowMe
    Participant

It’s ridiculous how in the same thread Rob can say that he is obsessed with Lindsay Lohan and also be called gay.

Bing
    Participant

Ok,

…..do I need a new sign off then?

How about…

Bryan for prez!…..He’s smarter than Dubya.
    Jerry for prez!……He’s usually on key.

…they just don’t have the same ring to ’em..

—Rob you know we love you and you are the shit. Granted I see where you will probably one day crack from the joke we all kept going on for so long and blow up a liquor store or something. I know when I first started the reference to your non-gayness it was a way for me to join in on the “..and I’m not gay” line you said that was always so funny. I even thought the “Rob for Prez” thing was fun because so many people joined in. I don’t think any of them joined in due to malice or mean-spiritedness but rather because it was kind of a Switched On Show rallying cry. I thought it was completely obvious we were making fun with you guys and not of you (well except maybe Bryan from time to time). You guys know that in “showbiz” or whatever you can’t predict what your audience will latch onto. I know it may not seem like much help now, but after you blow up that liquor store we can all stand outside the jail and chant “Rob ain’t gay”….might save you from a few “special” showers.

Perhaps we push the boundaries around sometimes to get a laugh, but I really don’t think anyone here is trying to push YOU around.

Personally, if any of my remarks or jokes hit you the wrong way then I apologize.

I can always start fuckin’ with Newman 😉

rob
    Participant

Bing, I understand what you were trying to do. What I wanted everyone to realize is that hey, the joke in itself is getting old, and it’s not as fun on this side of the joke. I’ve been trying to stay a good sport about all this, but today, I just snapped. I’m really sick and tired of opening this forum and seeing “Rob” and “gay” in the same sentence all the time. Darth Octavious just got in the way of my fury today.

There’s a part of me that wants to apologize for somewhat bringing us down. But all I know is I’m sick of it. Trust me, it’s not as fun on this side.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 70 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.