:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

The Late Great Superman Returns Spoiler Section

• Comments Off on The Late Great Superman Returns Spoiler Section

The Late Great Superman Returns Spoiler Section

Latest Replies Forums FanBoy Fodder The Late Great Superman Returns Spoiler Section

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jor-El
    Participant

Ok if you haven’t already seen the new movie, read no further. I’m a Superman movie geek and have things to speculate on. I could do it on the official superman forums but I don’t know those people.

I just thought I’d pop on here and let you know I just saw Superman Returns for the third time. It is never enough. And, heavens, I got teary eyed again.

There are a few things that get me questioning what is to come next. At one point after Jason throws the piano at that dude he is sitting in the cooler with his mom. He has some green mud or something on his fingers. I can’t quite figure out what that was supposed to be or mean. Also, Lex makes a comment to Superman about crystals inherating the traits of the minerals around them much like a son inherating the traits of his father. What does that mean? Then when Superman is in the hospital bed unconscious, Lois says she wants to tell him something and she wispers something to him but it’s into his other ear and we can’t see what she says. Lois also makes a few gestures to Richard that leaves things open for her to opt out. So I wonder if something happens to Richard in the next movie?

See you and have a great week.

Jerry.

I like titties.

rob
    Participant

The only thing that I have an answer to is what Lois whispers to Superman — that the boy is his son. She never said it out loud to the kid because she didn’t want him to know, making him an outcast for the rest of his life. That’s my take.

Octavious
    Participant

Its going to be interesting in the next picture. Richard, Jason, Lois and Clark/Superman. But once again at the end, Kal-El going to his son and speak those words made me teary eyed.

So does anybody know when its coming out on DVD?

Version3
    Keymaster

When I finish watching it on my hard drive and burn it? Hahahahaa

BSherrod
    Participant

hahah, I just did that the last night, though I kept it as xVid. I hope you got the newest maVen release, if you don’t its the best quality.

Version3
    Keymaster
    BSherrod wrote:
    hahah, I just did that the last night, though I kept it as xVid. I hope you got the newest maVen release, if you don’t its the best quality.

😉

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.