June 16, 2019 at 5:49 pm #65894
New ep from 17 June … does this work?
- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.June 16, 2019 at 5:51 pm #65895
Huh! Looks like it does.
I don’t know how to link the page without WordPress making it a player, so if’n you want the page remove the space from the following … https: //anchor.fm/bucho
- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.June 16, 2019 at 5:58 pm #65896
GREAT NEWS by the way Robby, there are SPOILER ALERT …
… ZERO Rob Show Topic requests in the 17 June episode.
- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.June 17, 2019 at 9:54 pm #65900
Responses to this show and MORE in today’s releases…June 20, 2019 at 2:00 am #65914
Great news everyone, after the floods of complaints about anchor.fm I sorted my shit out with Soundcloud
Here’s the vid of Dudu grabbing some acai. You can see the site in the background as he climbs the first palm and when he’s stripping the brushes he’s standing on the deck of the house I lived in.
- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.June 21, 2019 at 1:26 pm #65916
The day after the one before. Cut it off at about the 20 minute mark if you don’t want to hear me spend waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much time on GOAT talk.
- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.June 22, 2019 at 7:20 pm #65918
Cool – haven’t been able to spend so much time this weekend on anything else but the kids being here (nieces and nephew). But soon!June 23, 2019 at 1:49 am #65919
A weekend with family?!? I talked about family in this brand spanking new episode of the KCoC!!!
Coincidence? Or the Force at work?
- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.June 23, 2019 at 8:32 pm #65920
I’m pretty sure I watched all of your Brazil videos, but I don’t remember this one. It could just be that my interest for acai didn’t come until later, but who knows?
Gonna be listening to these soon, as soon as I get clear of these pesky kids. And…work should be really interesting this week.June 24, 2019 at 1:35 pm #65921
I just hope you’re ready for the two greatest slabs of audio you’ve ever heard in your life. They’re both so phenomenally brilliant it’s good you’ll be sitting down to hear them.
- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.June 25, 2019 at 2:43 am #65922
Short and spacy.
(Since you said not to use your music to take over the world I’ve set this episode to private.)
- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.June 26, 2019 at 8:27 pm #65923
Didn’t I do a mini-show where I commented on a lot of my songs? Yeah, some are just me screwing around with sounds and the power of that Roland XP-50 workstation. Like those first two you played – those were recorded live using one sound. That third song was called “Drift”, and Bryan actually used it somewhere in some project he was doing. Drift was one of those where I wanted to see if I could write a song with one sound, layered and stuff.
Anyway, more shows to come!June 27, 2019 at 12:08 am #65924
Yeah, you did and it was top notch.
By the way, I mentioned NZ being all Ring of Fire and volcanic and stuff on a couple of episodes and I specifically mentioned Rotorua as one of the main centres for that stuff … this is from June 26:
- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.June 28, 2019 at 2:17 am #65927
This shambles was recorded this morning, before I heard the two new RobShows from the 25th and 27th, so it doesn’t have any responses to any malarkey and/or shenanigans in those episodes.
- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.June 28, 2019 at 8:02 am #65928BenParticipant
I felt like I was listening in on a conversation between Rob and Bucho there
If they met, I wonder if they would take 25 minute turns talking about subjects and answering questions from the last 25 minutes
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.