:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

The Kaleidoscopic Caravan of Chaos

• Comments Off on The Kaleidoscopic Caravan of Chaos

The Kaleidoscopic Caravan of Chaos

Latest Replies Forums Solo Shows The Kaleidoscopic Caravan of Chaos

This topic contains 23 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Bucho Bucho 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

New ep from 17 June … does this work?

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

Huh! Looks like it does.

I don’t know how to link the page without WordPress making it a player, so if’n you want the page remove the space from the following … https: //anchor.fm/bucho

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

GREAT NEWS by the way Robby, there are SPOILER ALERT …

… ZERO Rob Show Topic requests in the 17 June episode.

rob
    rob
    Participant

Responses to this show and MORE in today’s releases…

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

Great news everyone, after the floods of complaints about anchor.fm I sorted my shit out with Soundcloud

https://soundcloud.com/user-693869079/b0620-00

Here’s the vid of Dudu grabbing some acai. You can see the site in the background as he climbs the first palm and when he’s stripping the brushes he’s standing on the deck of the house I lived in.

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

The day after the one before. Cut it off at about the 20 minute mark if you don’t want to hear me spend waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much time on GOAT talk.

rob
    rob
    Participant

Cool – haven’t been able to spend so much time this weekend on anything else but the kids being here (nieces and nephew). But soon!

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

A weekend with family?!? I talked about family in this brand spanking new episode of the KCoC!!!

Coincidence? Or the Force at work?

rob
    rob
    Participant

I’m pretty sure I watched all of your Brazil videos, but I don’t remember this one. It could just be that my interest for acai didn’t come until later, but who knows?

Gonna be listening to these soon, as soon as I get clear of these pesky kids. And…work should be really interesting this week.

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

I just hope you’re ready for the two greatest slabs of audio you’ve ever heard in your life. They’re both so phenomenally brilliant it’s good you’ll be sitting down to hear them.

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

Short and spacy.

(Since you said not to use your music to take over the world I’ve set this episode to private.)

rob
    rob
    Participant

Didn’t I do a mini-show where I commented on a lot of my songs? Yeah, some are just me screwing around with sounds and the power of that Roland XP-50 workstation. Like those first two you played – those were recorded live using one sound. That third song was called “Drift”, and Bryan actually used it somewhere in some project he was doing. Drift was one of those where I wanted to see if I could write a song with one sound, layered and stuff.

Anyway, more shows to come!

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

Yeah, you did and it was top notch.

By the way, I mentioned NZ being all Ring of Fire and volcanic and stuff on a couple of episodes and I specifically mentioned Rotorua as one of the main centres for that stuff … this is from June 26:

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

This shambles was recorded this morning, before I heard the two new RobShows from the 25th and 27th, so it doesn’t have any responses to any malarkey and/or shenanigans in those episodes.

Ben
    Ben
    Participant

I felt like I was listening in on a conversation between Rob and Bucho there

If they met, I wonder if they would take 25 minute turns talking about subjects and answering questions from the last 25 minutes

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.