:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

The greatest thing ever…

• Comments Off on The greatest thing ever…

The greatest thing ever…

Latest Replies Forums FanBoy Fodder The greatest thing ever…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    rob
    Participant

In-N-Out. Big burger. Watch and be hungry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6i49qU0M6-E.

Version3
    Keymaster

I could so go for fucking in and out burger. When the hell is my next west coast trip!!!

thx_1227
    Participant

Wow, that is some burger.

rob
    Participant

Didn’t that thing look awesome though? Jeez, I want one.

thx_1227
    Participant

I couldn’t even get near finishing that thing, though. But it would be fun to try. BEEF PLATE!

digitaltopia
    Participant

That’s awesome.

El Rustirino
    Participant

There’s an In N Out down the street…

Frank
    Participant

Fuck it, I’m craving What-a-burger like a sombitch right about now. I miss those damned triple-meat burgers. That and there’s a fucking Dairy Queen on every street corner in Texas. Ah, some of the things I miss about Texas.

Some of the things I don’t miss? Three straight weeks of 100 degree temperatures, living eight miles from Mexico, having to basically learn “real Spanish” as opposed to the Spanish I was taught in school because they don’t speak that shit in the streets of Reynosa. The five-minute monsoons that flood the flat streets.

Version3
    Keymaster

Dairy Queens are a bit more rare these days, but they are still around. The steak finger baskets are still the super shit though!

digitaltopia
    Participant
    Frank wrote:
    Fuck it, I’m craving What-a-burger like a sombitch right about now. I miss those damned triple-meat burgers. That and there’s a fucking Dairy Queen on every street corner in Texas. Ah, some of the things I miss about Texas.

Some of the things I don’t miss? Three straight weeks of 100 degree temperatures, living eight miles from Mexico, having to basically learn “real Spanish” as opposed to the Spanish I was taught in school because they don’t speak that shit in the streets of Reynosa. The five-minute monsoons that flood the flat streets.

Don’t worry, Mexico doesn’t speak real Spanish either. Just ask any other Latin country that isn’t Mexico. Especially Peru.

Frank
    Participant

Of course, I did find out that I could buy a shitload of Chicklets (those little pieces of gum) in Nuevo Progreso for a dollar. Then again, all the little children will follow you around the entire time you’re there if they know you have money. But it was always a great place to buy booze and cigarettes cheaply.

digitaltopia
    Participant

Nuevo Progreso, for when your Old Progreso Soup is no mas! Solomente Nuevo Progreso!

Octavious
    Participant

First, that made me hungry for a hamburger at 6:25 in the morning.

Two, I have seen hotter fast food workers then that.

thx_1227
    Participant
    Darth Octavious wrote:
    Two, I have seen hotter fast food workers then that.

Amen.

Pa-ul
    Participant

That made my arteries scream.

But I still wanna try one.

If it doesn’t work, jam a screwdriver in there and jiggle it about.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.