:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

The fuckin’ spammers, pt. 2.

• Comments Off on The fuckin’ spammers, pt. 2.

The fuckin’ spammers, pt. 2.

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge The fuckin’ spammers, pt. 2.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    rob
    Participant

So yeah, I’ve been trying to delete every one I come across. Don’t bother posting on it, because I’m just going to delete it. I hope nobody takes offense to that, but I’m not going to take the time to edit the post or anything like that. Cool? Cool..

Bucho
    Participant
    rob wrote:
    So yeah, I’ve been trying to delete every one I come across. Don’t bother posting on it, because I’m just going to delete it. I hope nobody takes offense to that, but I’m not going to take the time to edit the post or anything like that. Cool? Cool.

Yeah dude, nail those fuckers, there’s not even any fun in taking the piss anymore.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Frank
    Participant

S’aight.

Octavious
    Participant

It’s cool for me.

Bing
    Participant

Then I will post my dripping hatred here….(I will cut and paste my personal favorite from post 455)

“When I was born I splashed out of my mother’s pus-infested womb riding a wave of crack-saturated afterbirth into a dirty toilet. My childhood was filled with lovely stories of being face-raped by my grandmother and her pet goat. When I was 12 I tasted my first bite of non-regurgitated food and instantly developed a weight problem, after trying for several years to liposuction myself with a lawnmower motor and a used colostomy bag I met my weight guru Chad. Chad was wonderful and caring…he always gave me a few seconds to brace myself before he fisted me holding dirty nails and a dead rabbit, we were married when I was 16. Unfortunately Chad was killed trying to steal copper wiring from a moving train and I was left all alone to raise our retarded asthmatic child Raven, who was born with only one eye and no liver. (well technically she DID have a liver but post-pregnancy cravings are a BITCH and I was SO HUNGRY). After that I decided to try adipex and now I can live life like the skinny waste of a godless whore I truly am.”

and…..SCENE!!

thank you all and goodnight!

Octavious
    Participant

Once again brothers, Bing never stops to amaze us.

YouFollowMe
    Participant

I bet Bing’s brain waves resemble a deaf woman’s screams.

Bucho
    Participant

A world without Bing would be a world I wouldn’t want to live in. If there was a saluting smile icon I’d be posting it riiiiight …

… here.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Octavious
    Participant

With the General Lee in the background YEEEEEEHAWWWW!

Frank
    Participant
    Bucho wrote:
    A world without Bing would be a world I wouldn’t want to live in. If there was a saluting smile icon I’d be posting it riiiiight …

… here.

You should trying living with him as your roommate … you think you guys are having fun on here! The party never stopped!!!

Woo hoo!!!

And by party, I mean many a mean night of playing Jedi Knight 2 on our respective computers and having Bing yelling into the hallway: “Frank, you fucking sommabitch, would you fucking quit laying mines everywhere?”

Good times, good times …

Bing
    Participant

Lemme ‘splain that last one.

Frank had developed a highly effective (and equally annoying) strategy of getting you to chase him while he was laying landmines, laying a field of mines around him and force pulling you into them or (my personal favorite) force jumping OVER your head while dropping mines from above onto your delicate little Jedi head…….

Of all the kills he scored a good 74% of them were landmine kills……the only thing he never quite got the hang of was the force push off the ledge kill.

Don’t even get me started on him “Ramsey’ing” the fuggin hell outta you in Tekken and Mortal Kombat 2, 3, and Deadly Alliance.

cheatin’ ass summbitch

Frank
    Participant
    Bing wrote:
    Lemme ‘splain that last one.

Frank had developed a highly effective (and equally annoying) strategy of getting you to chase him while he was laying landmines, laying a field of mines around him and force pulling you into them or (my personal favorite) force jumping OVER your head while dropping mines from above onto your delicate little Jedi head…….

Of all the kills he scored a good 74% of them were landmine kills……the only thing he never quite got the hang of was the force push off the ledge kill.

Don’t even get me started on him “Ramsey’ing” the fuggin hell outta you in Tekken and Mortal Kombat 2, 3, and Deadly Alliance.

cheatin’ ass summbitch

The object of the game is to win, which is what I did. Bing wanted to do traditional battles and I would have none of it, simply because he’d kick my ass (I’ll be honest). Granted, it was fun battling him on a ledge and force-pushing him over as he would scream “GODDAMMIT!!!” Classic. Until he found a mod that gave him a grappling hook, and it just wasn’t the same after that.

As for the Ramsey’ing, I’ll take on anyone with King. I’ve got that one move down pat, son! But you don’t want to play Bing in Mortal Kombat. He will whoop your ass with Scorpion.

Justin J-dude
    Participant

Subzero is part of my posse. We have drive by ice-ing all the time where i live.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.