:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

The Classics Reviewed #83

• Comments Off on The Classics Reviewed #83

The Classics Reviewed #83

Latest Replies Forums Show Comments and Feedback The Classics Reviewed #83

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Bing
    Participant

I’ve been going back and spot listening to some of the old SOS shows and right now I’m on good ole’ number 83. I love the old recordings (bit of a Howard Jones link to show 131) and the guys yelling at the concert. Bryan’s “Oh Shit!” is classic.

My favorite moments are when Bryan just chimes in with “Oh and so and so from blah blah…you didn’t win anything either”…that shit never gets old and it cracks me up every time.

Didn’t know who all of the voicemails were from, but it was great to hear from DJohnson (one of our quieter brothers). When one show a week ain’t enough SOS for you, go back and dig up a classic and let us all know what you think.

I may be back with more show 83 goodness since I’m only about an hour into it..

Bing
    Participant

I’ve been going back and spot listening to some of the old SOS shows and right now I’m on good ole’ number 83. I love the old recordings (bit of a Howard Jones link to show 131) and the guys yelling at the concert. Bryan’s “Oh Shit!” is classic.

My favorite moments are when Bryan just chimes in with “Oh and so and so from blah blah…you didn’t win anything either”…that shit never gets old and it cracks me up every time.

Didn’t know who all of the voicemails were from, but it was great to hear from DJohnson (one of our quieter brothers). When one show a week ain’t enough SOS for you, go back and dig up a classic and let us all know what you think.

I may be back with more show 83 goodness since I’m only about an hour into it.

Bing
    Participant

Ah yes….how could I ever forget..
    Ladies and Gentlemen it’s the Budda Show.

New Zealand’s favorite son Bucho calls in and if you haven’t heard it go listen to it n-n-now!!
    Jerry and Bucho have a great comedic chemistry between them and Jerry’s Crowded House song parody is one of his finest ever. His question to Bucho “So, what did you do for President’s Day?” had me about to pass out.

Of course the immortal “I’m a Budda….I *build* houses” from Bucho is on this one….instant classic!

more later…back to work I go

Bing
    Participant

Ah yes….how could I ever forget..
    Ladies and Gentlemen it’s the Budda Show.

New Zealand’s favorite son Bucho calls in and if you haven’t heard it go listen to it n-n-now!!
    Jerry and Bucho have a great comedic chemistry between them and Jerry’s Crowded House song parody is one of his finest ever. His question to Bucho “So, what did you do for President’s Day?” had me about to pass out.

Of course the immortal “I’m a Budda….I *build* houses” from Bucho is on this one….instant classic!

more later…back to work I go

Bucho
    Participant

That was some fun shit, I need to listen again. I remember thinking it would turn out crap because on my end the line was breaking up and the delay was throwing me off, a lot of the time I couldn’t make out what the boys had said, but it ended up coming out ok on the show. I guess it is pretty slack that I first called in to the show only 12 shows after discovering them but almost 45 shows later I haven’t got to doing it again. Fuggin time difference.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Bucho
    Participant

That was some fun shit, I need to listen again. I remember thinking it would turn out crap because on my end the line was breaking up and the delay was throwing me off, a lot of the time I couldn’t make out what the boys had said, but it ended up coming out ok on the show. I guess it is pretty slack that I first called in to the show only 12 shows after discovering them but almost 45 shows later I haven’t got to doing it again. Fuggin time difference.

Jor-El
    Participant

Cheerio mate! Shiver me timbers.

I like titties.

Jor-El
    Participant

Cheerio mate! Shiver me timbers.

I like titties.

Octavious
    Participant

RRRRRRRRRR!

Octavious
    Participant

RRRRRRRRRR!

Bucho
    Participant

Do you believe in penguins?

Bucho
    Participant

Do you believe in penguins?

Octavious
    Participant

Ah, Yes! The infamous questions.

Octavious
    Participant

Ah, Yes! The infamous questions.

BSherrod
    Participant

I’m gonna go back and listen to these old shows, the “Rock On” had me in freakin’ stitches while I was trying to go to sleep one night listening to the show.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.