:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

The Captain does Vegas

• Comments Off on The Captain does Vegas

The Captain does Vegas

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge The Captain does Vegas

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Version3
    Keymaster

I mention this on the latest show, but since it won’t be out until Monday… you’ll be hearing about it when I’m packing my bag. Vegas from 16th to the 19th. Do we have any listeners there? Any recommendations for a guy on a budget?

Bing
    Participant

I’ve always wanted to go to Vegas

Bucho
    Participant

I heard in Vegas it doesn’t matter if you go on a budget because they have some type of clubs you can go into and turn a few dollars into a bunch of dollars very quickly. Some kind of magic or voodoo they have there.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Version3
    Keymaster

Yeah, and if I gamble, it will be my money that they award to those people. I don’t win.

rob
    Participant

How’s it been so far, B? I know that in about an hour you’re going to start being busy, but when you get a chance, let us all know how it’s going!

Version3
    Keymaster

yeah, pretty good. I’m super fucking tired from all of the walking and the time difference. I’ve goofed off some on nickel and penny slots, I’m up overall… it’s good. I’ve done the $20 into $120 like three times now, and not lost much trying. I think I’m up over $200 on just penny machines. I want to play some War or something funny like that, but I haven’t seen a table for it yet.

yesterday: NewYork NewYork, Luxor, Excalibur, Mandalay Bay and MGM Grand. Just walking around and looking really, some of those I actually went through twice.

I really only have to work like 5 minutes until the banquet tonight, so I’ve got a 75% free day today too. Today I plan to hit the middle of the strip just to ‘check it out’ but then I’ll go back out tonight to get some night photos/video and stuff.

Lot’s of hot women out there though, that is for sure.

Justin J-dude
    Participant

MMMM yes the women are quite nice in vegas. They may have plastic titties but i dont mind.

rob
    Participant

Sweet! You did better than we did. But then again, we didn’t gamble much.

With it being as cold as it is, you might not get the full effect of Treasure Island (down further from the Bellagio and the Mirage — I think it’s across the street from the Venetian, which is probably the classiest hotel). With the pirate ships shooting back and forth, it’s just cool.

Glad you’re having a good time. I don’t really remember the women, but then again, I just got married, and I wasn’t tired of my wife yet. I don’t think I have to say that I’m kidding…

Ivan
    Participant

Are you ready for that? Checking into a Las Vegas hotel under a phony name with intent to commit capital fraud on a head full of acid? I sure hope so.

Version3
    Keymaster

So I walked Ceasars, Bellagio (holy crap!) and a bit of that Paris one today. It was kinda fast, but it’s about all the time I really had. Much more impressive than yesterday’s visits. I didn’t really do much gambling, I just seem to be able to put a $20 bill in a 1 penny machine, and pull much more out. I’ve done it like 4 times since i’ve been here. I have no idea how much I’m up now, because I’ve spent so much money just getting around and doing stuff, but I think it’s like $320 or so, and on penny slots!

rob
    Participant

Yeah, if you think the Bellagio’s nice, just wait until you step foot in the Venetian. Those two are definitely the nicest, in my humble opinion.

Caesar’s — was I right or what? Did you feel like you were gonna get whacked?

Bucho
    Participant

When people start finding out how lucky you are you can charge them to touch you for luck. That’s when the money really starts rolling in.

Version3
    Keymaster

I’ve seen several ladies that I’d let “touch me for luck”. heheheheheee

Bucho
    Participant

It’s a bummer you didn’t take a recording device like Jerry did in England. I bet there’s some freaks in Vegas that could be entertaining for a minute or two. Not that I want to get presumptuous about suggesting content for the show or anything, I sure ain’t The Captain, just maybe an idea to kick around in the future.

Version3
    Keymaster

I do have such a recorder, and it’s with me. However, I’ve suddenly been working non-stop. I was good enough to record the laughter reaction to our video… haven’t listened to it yet though.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.