:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

The Berenst*in Bears Conspiracy

The Berenst*in Bears Conspiracy

Latest Replies Forums The Lo Dimension The Berenst*in Bears Conspiracy

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by rob rob 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Larkitect
    Larkitect
    Participant

Growing up I remember them being the BerenstEin Bears. And I always thought it was odd because on commercials for the cartoons they would pronounce it BerenstAin.

But apparently they are now (and have always been?) The Berenstain Bears.

What’s worse, everyone I’ve talked to about this that is familiar with them remembers them being Berenstein.

http://woodbetweenworlds.blogspot.com/2012/08/the-berenstein-bears-we-are-living-in.html

My essence still senses Bucho's women.

rob
    rob
    Participant

Are you Jewish? That’s so out of left field it’s great.

Larkitect
    Larkitect
    Participant

LOL I’ve never been asked that my entire life!

Nope, not Jewish. But I love you asked me that. Too funny.

Version3
    Version3
    Keymaster

I stopped thinking about them because they are fucking stupid (pretty much true of all of the bear characters from childhood… interesting). Anyway, I’ve never heard the pronunciation/spelling thing, but I hate the new position on the matter. Fuck ‘them’ and their fucking bears.

Larkitect
    Larkitect
    Participant

Wow, sounds like the Captain has some unresolved childhood issues involving Jew-bears. Explains his fascination with the Poopin’ Bears those first few shows.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by Larkitect Larkitect.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by Larkitect Larkitect.

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

I stopped thinking about them because they are fucking stupid (pretty much true of all of the bear characters from childhood… interesting). Anyway, I’ve never heard the pronunciation/spelling thing, but I hate the new position on the matter. Fuck ‘them’ and their fucking bears.
    <hr>
    <div class=”bbpress-quotes”> <span id=”quote-reply-63488″ style=”display: none;”>Version3</span>Quote</div>

I don’t know much about the Berenstein Bears but I do know for a fact that if you’re including Baloo in the bear characters from childhood who’re fucking stupid category we shall be forced to become nemeses.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Larkitect
    Larkitect
    Participant

Wasn’t there a rejected Disney candy called Baloo Balls?

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

Yeah, it was sold with Donald Dicks, Pluto Penises and Mickey Vaginas.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Version3
    Version3
    Keymaster

I don’t have an opinion of Baloo… because I couldn’t really ever get through the movie (original) once I was old enough to remember it. But I did say “pretty much” so I allowed for a tiny bit of flexibility. That said, name even one more bear that isn’t. I don’t think there are any, the rest smell of Darkwing Duck Dick-cheese.

rob
    rob
    Participant

The one-two punch of Baloo Balls and then Donald Dicks made me almost spit out my food.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.