:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

The Ark no longer Lost?

• Comments Off on The Ark no longer Lost?

The Ark no longer Lost?

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge The Ark no longer Lost?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Version3
    Keymaster

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=102200

Pretty interesting announcement coming today in Italy (shortly I suppose). I wonder if this will get much coverage, and if so will they continue to cover research into the research to authenticate it?

thx_1227
    Participant

Cool stuff, I am intrigued…

Bing
    Participant

nothing will get media coverage until Michael Jackson comes back to life

Larkitect
    Participant

very cool. hope they authenticate it.

if they do authenticate it then there’s a guy in alabama who’s gonna be sad that i sold him a fake last year.

bing, jacko can’t come back to like cuz he’s not dead. it’s all a conspiracy. they’re gonna put him in the ark so he can jump out and scare everybody like one of those big cakes.

My essence still senses Bucho's women.

digitaltopia
    Participant

I saw a TV show last week with the guy that was supposed to be the first to figure out where it was, and he took his TV crew to the building it’s supposed to be stored in. It was being guarded, and the locals said if anyone tried to invade the building, someone at the building would ring a bell and 100 of the villagers would mass together in defense of the building.

Version3
    Keymaster

Well supposedly it’s not the real deal, but I can’t find any news articles on it yet. We’ll probably get some “well, we believe it’s real and that’s all people really need” type explanation for it. Figures.

I just wanted to see someone’s face melt off!

digitaltopia
    Participant

I’ve also heard it could be in some tunnels below Jerusalem, so who knows.

Jor-El
    Participant

Listen to what Brody has to say.
    http://wavs.unclebubby.com/wav/MOVIES/Indiana_jones/Crusade/powermeddle.wav

I like titties.

digitaltopia
    Participant

Yeah, there’s always that.

Bing
    Participant

for the skeptic no proof is enough and for the believers none is needed.

I just would like to read more about this but I can’t find any reliable info anywhere. Can you guys?

Version3
    Keymaster

No, that was what was so weird about it. I saw someone mention that it apparently wasn’t the ‘real deal’, but then I can’t find anything (reliable) to back any position up. It’s all very weird really.

Stuart
    Participant

@Larkitect 40145 wrote:

very cool. hope they authenticate it.

if they do authenticate it then there’s a guy in alabama who’s gonna be sad that i sold him a fake last year.

bing, jacko can’t come back to like cuz he’s not dead. it’s all a conspiracy. they’re gonna put him in the ark so he can jump out and scare everybody like one of those big cakes.

No, he’s properly dead. My avatar = the proof.

Larkitect
    Participant

@Stuart 40161 wrote:

No, he’s properly dead. My avatar = the proof.

your avatar reminded me of something. i’m a huge weird al fan.

My essence still senses Bucho's women.

Stuart
    Participant

That’s funny! I just thought about that Mexican guy from UHF when the animal delivery truck comes up and he’s like “BADGERS! I DON’T WANT NO BADGERS!”

Version3
    Keymaster

Weird Al will always be one of my fav entertainers. A few years back, I took Derryk to one of the shows and we stuck around to meet him. Derryk got his forehead signed “AL” in huge block letters. It was pretty funny.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.