:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

The 146 – iRiver Walkabout

  • Comments Off on The 146 – iRiver Walkabout

The 146 – iRiver Walkabout

Latest Replies Forums Show Comments and Feedback The 146 – iRiver Walkabout

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #424
    Version3
    Keymaster

    Posted last night, and the artwork for this show and 145 were uploaded to the gallery..

    #6245
    El Rustirino
    Participant

    Was that The Police playing live in the background? I’m not sure what their concert dates are, so.. :

    EDIT: Couldn’t be, you guys were only there for like three minutes.

    EDIT: So you guys can play 5 Bing voicemails without cutting them off, but not 5 of mine? I see how it is, you guys, you all hate me!!! =P

    #6239
    Bucho
    Participant

    I was laughing too hard to be offended that Bing never consulted before offering my scabby foreign ass in some monkey cage on a cargo boat. What you get with Bing’s VMs is at least semi-planned and topical, not just random ADHD noises and schoolyard hijinks, and that’s why they’re so entertaining. Your best calls are the same Rusty, call with a point and it’s interesting or funny, I’ve laughed my ass off when you’ve done that. But call just out of boredom and it gets old quick. To me at least.

    The girl hitting on Rob was hilarious and I sure as hell don’t blame her.

    The stuff about the tight t-shirt faggy boys was funny too. I go to a gym to do core rehabilitation exercises for my fucked up back and these guys are comical, preening around in front of the mirrors like they have invisible basketballs under their arms, they can’t get enough of themselves.

    I like powerwalkers.

    - Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

    #6238
    Bucho
    Participant

    The bull phallus/traditional stuff near the end was great too, I was standing in line at the bank and then Bryan says something about dipping your kids in horse jizz if they’re from Nebraska and I spat 5 litres of saliva all over the little old lady in front of me.

    - Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

    #6242
    digitaltopia
    Participant
    Bucho wrote:
    The bull phallus/traditional stuff near the end was great too, I was standing in line at the bank and then Bryan says something about dipping your kids in horse jizz if they’re from Nebraska and I spat 5 litres of saliva all over the little old lady in front of me.

    That was probably the most action she’s had in years.

    #6237
    Bucho
    Participant

    I don’t know man, she was wearing a pink Snoop Dogg hoodie so I was lucky to escape without a cap or two in my ass.

    - Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

    #6241
    digitaltopia
    Participant
    Bucho wrote:
    I don’t know man, she was wearing a pink Snoop Dogg hoodie so I was lucky to escape without a cap or two in my ass.

    From her dentures?

    #6240
    Pa-ul
    Participant
    digitaltopia wrote:
    Bucho wrote:
    I don’t know man, she was wearing a pink Snoop Dogg hoodie so I was lucky to escape without a cap or two in my ass.

    From her dentures?

    Detachable Hip replacements. 😯


    If it doesn’t work, jam a screwdriver in there and jiggle it about.

    #6236
    Bucho
    Participant

    To be honest I have no idea what these rapsters are talking about most of the time, I just like the phat beats and the way they celebrate womenfolk and dental jewellery in their music videos.

    Meanwhile, it’s come up on this show and show 145 that with Bryan’s latest move it’ll be too hard for the four shows show to come out on the weekly schedule. I don’t know if you guys have noticed over the last couple of months but when the show is late or skips a week it’s only that uncouth loudmouth Bing* who ever brings it up. The rest of us are just happy to get a show at all so if it skips a week none of the faithful who’ve stuck around are about to quit listening to the show. Even if it was only a once or twice monthly show we’d be there. Especially now it’s coming round the last corner into the home straight, a slow motion finish would only be fitting.

    *NBL…

    - Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

    #6243
    Bing
    Participant

    Uncouth huh….

    I like it, gotta nice ring to it….whazzit mean?

    #6244
    El Rustirino
    Participant
    Bucho wrote:
    I was laughing too hard to be offended that Bing never consulted before offering my scabby foreign ass in some monkey cage on a cargo boat. What you get with Bing’s VMs is at least semi-planned and topical, not just random ADHD noises and schoolyard hijinks, and that’s why they’re so entertaining. Your best calls are the same Rusty, call with a point and it’s interesting or funny, I’ve laughed my ass off when you’ve done that. But call just out of boredom and it gets old quick. To me at least.

    I wasn’t being serious, I know exactly why my voicemails suck sometimes.

    #6235
    Bucho
    Participant

    It’s true what they say then Rusty me old cobber, you have come a long way young jedi.

    - Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.