:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

That day…

• Comments Off on That day…

That day…

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge That day…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    rob
    Participant

Yes, THAT day. I’m having that day. In fact, I’ve been having that day for about two months now.

That day when you want to smack that stupid pimple-faced bitch right in the temple, causing her brain to bleed.

That day, when all decency seems to go out the window, as she watches other people do her work for her, as she makes mistakes that only someone without any training would make, disguising them as mistakes, when they really point out what a lazy person she is.

That day when you finally tell her what a worthless, soulless, moronic piece of shit she is, that she’d been better off joining the circus or some shit, that her meaningless trite spouting from her foul visage is a testament to her banality, that the world is a worse place for having her in it…that day.

Today — today is my final “that” day..

El Rustirino
    Participant

:O

What exactly happen, robbay? I can’t understand your riddles today – I had to go to school

Version3
    Keymaster

Somebody got a word of the day calendar as a going away present. 😀

rob
    Participant

Hey, at least I didn’t say “mediocrity”.

Version3
    Keymaster

I used that one in a meeting or rant or something the other day and got a funny ‘hey!’ look from Jerry.

Bing
    Participant

I wish I had someone to call stupid.

AAAYYY Someone call me on the phone so I can call you stupid!!!

sinks back into the couch to watch another Jackass DVD

Version3
    Keymaster

I’m having that day where there are hot fake boobs everywhere. I wanna smack those too!

Yep, back in Cali

El Rustirino
    Participant

I don’t get it

I’m having that day – where it’s a million degrees out and you’re about to just leave your shirt and jeans in a trash can somewhere and ride home from school in your underwear. That day

Bing
    Participant

So far it seems to me the Captain is having the best “that” day…..

Pa-ul
    Participant
    Bing wrote:
    So far it seems to me the Captain is having the best “that” day…..

Not quite.

His head isn’t between them blowing raspberries.

If it doesn’t work, jam a screwdriver in there and jiggle it about.

Frank
    Participant

Rob, please believe me when I say I feel your pain. I’m working with some of the biggest idiots of all time. I have honestly never worked at a place so void of intelligence … I do believe it’s draining the life force right out of me. So bad that I envy Bing, all crippled and whatnot at home.

Sigh.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.