:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles.

• Comments Off on Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles.

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles.

Latest Replies Forums FanBoy Fodder Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    padawaneagle
    Participant

Alright, so now the second season has come back, and I’m happy to watch it because I loved the first season, but I”ll say it wasn’t what I expected. It was okay, but not what I expected….Anyone else watch this show?.

mike3point14159
    Participant

They are already on season 2?

Seems like only a couple months ago I saw the pilot episode.

anywaythataintwhaticalledtotalkabout

Yeah, Summer Glau for the win.

padawaneagle
    Participant

Yeah, they just started again last night. And the reason the season was so short was because they just started back in february or march and only had nine episodes.

Bing
    Participant

Yeah I just started the first season and this is a hard pick for me. I love the whole Terminator franchise but this show is loaded with inconsistent stuff so far, that happens a lot with new shows so I’m not gonna make a big deal out of it.

I haven’t seen the second season premiere yet but its on that good old fashioned VHS tape sitting in what I like to call my VCR…its the new thing in video recording….

oh and Summer Glow or whatever the hell her name is can kick my ass anytime she wants.

padawaneagle
    Participant

Summer Glau? wait a second…VCR????

Bing
    Participant
    padawaneagle wrote:
    Summer Glau? wait a second…VCR????

Its the cutting edge in technology..mine actually lets you RECORD television shows!

It’s awesome!

however I would really like to see this Summer girl play a normal person, she’s done the quirky badass thing twice already, how about her as a normal college girl who discovers she is getting fat.

padawaneagle
    Participant

Hopefully the show comes back to what it was the first season. My favorite SCC episode is Dungeons & Dragons.

Bing
    Participant

Yeah, who knew that Mr. 90210 could really act and not be such an ass.

padawaneagle
    Participant

Though the last one in the first season was pretty awesome as well. But I liked the glimpse into the future we got with D&D

Bing
    Participant

okay don’t ruin it for me, I’ve still got 3 or 4 episodes in season 1 to go.

as Frank would say, “Great movie dude….they all die at the end and Bruce Willis is a ghost”

padawaneagle
    Participant

lol. I won’t spoil it…but its awesome.

Jor-El
    Participant

I watched the first few episodes but went outside for a smoke and never returned. I’m sure it’s just a me thing but the bitchy Sarah Conner always got on my nerves. The show just doesn’t have enough pussy for a guy like me. ‘Cause I like the pussy…a lot.

Sort of off topic but, do you ever just think about tits in your face? I do. It’s just crazy and requires no brain activity. That can’t be good. Robby and I have talked about this many times. They are just mesmerizing. WTF am I going on about????

Anyways, if the series would just break into all out boob action, pointless boob action, I’d make a point to watch it.

I’m looking forward to Heroes again. Even if I’m a bit lost on what I saw last. I need to go back and watch the last few episodes again.

So yeah, basically, boobs, SC is a bitch, and bring on the filth. jc

Jerry

I like titties.

rob
    Participant

if that isn’t one of the best posts ever…

I am also of the mind that this show is, in fact, ass.

Version3
    Keymaster

I never bothered to watch the show. I believe what may have happened, is that I may have watched an episode or two, then traveled back in time to prevent myself from ever seeing it. That’s what I’ll keep telling myself until Terminator: The Boobs Unleashed comes out. I’ll probably give that one a look.

Bing
    Participant

I love you Jerry. 8)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.