:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

switched:ON Light! – From The Beginning

• Comments Off on switched:ON Light! – From The Beginning

switched:ON Light! – From The Beginning

Latest Replies Forums Announcements switched:ON Light! – From The Beginning

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Version3
    Keymaster

For anyone that went ahead and subscribed to that short-lived idea I once had about putting out a cut-down version of the show to appeal to the masses, and ultimately lure them closer to the massive beast that is switched:ON, you likely have have noticed that it was dormant, but never dead. A refresh of your podcast aggregator will likely illuminate the rebirth of this idea, but improved. Gone is the Light show that was made up of a few random clips from the 50’s or so, this is switched:ON from the beginning, the very beginning.

For those that do not know, the Light show is a short version of the massive switched:ON Show. It may not contain all of the comedy bits of the corresponding ‘full show’ episode, but it’s cut down to give listeners a healthy dose of “comedic comedy and stuff”, without that long show commitment.

Each switched:ON Light! will be distributed weekly. This show will likely see burst updates on a weekly basis, where we will release several old shows at one time, until we are eventually 1-2 weeks behind the “full show”. You can count on new shows being available each and every Monday, via subscription, and on the front page of the show website: http://www.switchedonshow.com

Out today:

SOL.000 – The cut version of the previously unreleased show “zero”
    SOL.001 – The first published episode of switched:ON Show
    SOL.002 – Duh, the second episode

Enjoy and force this on all of your friends and loved ones.

suscribe to the feed: http://www.switchedonshow.com/lightpodcast/SOSLightRSS.xml

itunes directly: http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=91479069

mike3point14159
    Participant

Do you have any stats on how many people remained subscribed to the lite feed through the long long span of time between updates?

Maybe just me and Newman?

Version3
    Keymaster

Actually, on the old server (not THAT long ago, I was always amazed to see 20-100 hits a day (unique) on that thing. Now, that’s not to say that those same people didn’t hit it every day, but it’s more than 2.

BSherrod
    Participant

I listened to them, but I dont use any podcatcher….

Newman
    Participant

Your right mike I did stay subscribed…what are the ods?

djohnson
    Participant

Ahhh the memories. It was, in fact, the “Pooping Bears” bit from show 001 that was cut out and turned into a promo and put up on that anonymous podcasting thingy….

I think it was Bryan’s infectious laugh that made me want to subscribe. I’ve never looked back… šŸ™‚

Jor-El
    Participant

There is so much in these shows from long ago that I have since forgotten about. I heard shows 1-10 many times. But everything after that got only a few listens because we were accumulating so much material. How long would it actually take to listen from start to finish? I often wonder.

I like titties.

Version3
    Keymaster

Put them all in a playlist (iTunes) and look at the bottom. It will tell you how many hours there are. I did this on the video iPod we gave away, it was retarded long.

Bucho
    Participant

Retarded long is my favourite kind of long.

Are the new Lights taken from the bestof2005?

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Version3
    Keymaster

They are taken from the full length shows of the exact same number. The Best of is made up of all of the shows during 2005

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.