:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

switched:ON is in the Sem-Final round of Podcast O Rama 2006

• Comments Off on switched:ON is in the Sem-Final round of Podcast O Rama 2006

switched:ON is in the Sem-Final round of Podcast O Rama 2006

Latest Replies Forums Show Resources and Links switched:ON is in the Sem-Final round of Podcast O Rama 2006

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Version3
    Keymaster

The support showing stuff ain’t over yet… we are up against some football cartoon comedy or something. Will they beat us? Can you stop them?

http://www.vitalpodcasts.com/PodcastORama2006/voteList.cfm

Anonymous
    Inactive

Uh, Yeah. So I’m new here, been listening since episode 75 or something like that… maybe 70… any way. I just voted for Switched ON on that contest thing… so Go Team!!
    Good luck!

Oh by the way, I like your podcast and all that jive…

ElNacho
    Participant

started with the 24-hour show? jeez

ROSS
    Participant

I just went and voted for you guys, Good Luck! πŸ˜€

Version3
    Keymaster

Thanks fellas, and welcome Bip. Very brave of you to start on 75.

Newman
    Participant

Welcome one, welcome all!

Also, I voted with all my accounts just now πŸ˜‰

Jor-El
    Participant

I know this came up before. (thread???) How do you vote with different accounts and not come off as cheating?

I like titties.

Jor-El
    Participant

Is the free form keyboard music in order for the next show for some reliable funnies?

I like titties.

Version3
    Keymaster

Yeah Jerry… I was thinking about that too. Don’t forget, Christen will be in studio this show as well.

Version3
    Keymaster

And it went great! Show available in the morning. πŸ™‚

Anonymous
    Inactive

75 was 24 hour one? I have no memory of what episodes were what, but I’m pretty sure it was a few weeks before the 24 hour episode. Anyway I have an hour commute each morning and evening. One morning I was in the middle of a particularly low portion of one of your shows when I decided (sleepily) that I was going to pass the slow moving vehicle in front of me. Moments later I opened my eyes and was surprised to see another vehicle barreling toward me. Luckily I was about 50 yards ahead of the first car so I could easily merge into the right lane. Apparently I had fallen asleep in the passing lane. Now I’m not blaming the show, but when I am running on 3 hours of sleep a night, I demand 100% humor filled shows!!! Now get to it!

In all seriousness, I’m new so I spoke out of turn. I apologize. Please let me stay….

JPSylvrWolfe
    Participant

Another vote.

“Once again, Switched:On is one of the funniest things I’ve ever heard. They keep me from falling asleep and drooling on my keyboard…or the boxes at work…or my Girlfriend while watching chickflicks…”

Version3
    Keymaster

How the fuck did we get beat by a sports talk show with a cartoon name? I just don’t get the rest of the planet. Oh well, on to the next adventure.

Newman
    Participant

Man thats gay…

Bing
    Participant

Hope you guys kick some ass.

Speaking of ass…………….

I’ll be right back

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.