:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Switched:ON drawingthing

• Comments Off on Switched:ON drawingthing

Switched:ON drawingthing

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Switched:ON drawingthing

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    El Rustirino
    Participant

Man, was I bored.

ssskj4.jpg

El Rustirino
    Participant

Man, was I bored.

ssskj4.jpg

Dr Deviant
    Participant

Rusty… That’s a sketch and a bit!!!
    Made me chuckle… ’cause it looks like Robbie is a hand puppet – operated by Jerry! 😀

Dr Deviant
    Participant

Rusty… That’s a sketch and a bit!!!
    Made me chuckle… ’cause it looks like Robbie is a hand puppet – operated by Jerry! 😀

rob
    Participant

I am not real. I am in fact a hand puppet. Either that, or I’m bursting out of Bryan’s head.

rob
    Participant

I am not real. I am in fact a hand puppet. Either that, or I’m bursting out of Bryan’s head.

Frank
    Participant
    rob wrote:

Bursting out of Bryan’s head … now there’s an image for ya.

Frank
    Participant
    rob wrote:

Bursting out of Bryan’s head … now there’s an image for ya.

Octavious
    Participant
    rob wrote:

Sooo, what you are saying, is that someone’s hand is up your hand puppet’s ass?

Let me get this straight: Jerry is the one in glasses, looks like Bryan is pissed and Rob is a mini-me. Two things Rusty. One, your drawings, raw, have the Bill Patterson/Calvin Hobbes look. Two, I’ll bring up what Bing said before, lay off the drugs.

Octavious
    Participant
    rob wrote:

Sooo, what you are saying, is that someone’s hand is up your hand puppet’s ass?

Let me get this straight: Jerry is the one in glasses, looks like Bryan is pissed and Rob is a mini-me. Two things Rusty. One, your drawings, raw, have the Bill Patterson/Calvin Hobbes look. Two, I’ll bring up what Bing said before, lay off the drugs.

El Rustirino
    Participant

Robbie is a hand puppet.

Trust me. You can buy them…at…um…

EDIT: So, this originated last night. I needed to draw something, and I had the Switched On Gallery open, on Episode 75, on Jerry’s Retard picture. Drew him. Drew Bryan. Too lazy to draw a good Rob, so I made him a Jerry-puppet. Then, today, I watched the Mango Moblie ad. Jerry and Rob look completely different (especially Jerry).

Shit.

El Rustirino
    Participant

Robbie is a hand puppet.

Trust me. You can buy them…at…um…

EDIT: So, this originated last night. I needed to draw something, and I had the Switched On Gallery open, on Episode 75, on Jerry’s Retard picture. Drew him. Drew Bryan. Too lazy to draw a good Rob, so I made him a Jerry-puppet. Then, today, I watched the Mango Moblie ad. Jerry and Rob look completely different (especially Jerry).

Shit.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.