:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

switched:ON as artistic inspiration?

• Comments Off on switched:ON as artistic inspiration?

switched:ON as artistic inspiration?

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge switched:ON as artistic inspiration?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Version3
    Keymaster

I ran across this blog entries of desktop-like portfolios, a few things looked somewhat familiar. Since our site came long before all of the designs in this post, I just wonder what the chances are that SOS has inspired any part of someone’s implementation of this “look”.

http://sharebrain.info/brainpicks/inspiration/xxx-inspiring-desktop-space-and-book-theme-web-designs/2990/

If the show were still going, I’ll very likely re-do the site again to freshen up this look and provide a lot more detail to it, but as it sits, it’s hard to convince myself to do it for just us..

thx_1227
    Participant

Wow, some of those do look quite similar. When I first saw this site, I loved the concept. In fact I have tried my hand at using the “desk spread” thing in one of my sites…

Bing
    Participant

I always thought you did this from scratch

Version3
    Keymaster

I did do this site from scratch. Not the board software, but yeah I did this one from scratch. It’s built in a such a way that it’s fairly modular.

Octavious
    Participant

Attack of the Clone-desktops

Bing
    Participant
    Version3 wrote:
    I did do this site from scratch. Not the board software, but yeah I did this one from scratch. It’s built in a such a way that it’s fairly modular.

Yeah, 220, 221 Whatever it takes

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.