:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Switched On Show: The Motion Picture

• Comments Off on Switched On Show: The Motion Picture

Switched On Show: The Motion Picture

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Switched On Show: The Motion Picture

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Bing
    Participant

Coming soon as a direct to video release…

“Switched on Show: The Motion Picture”

Winner of best podcast movie at Cannes PodFilm Festival 2006

I’m not sure who is playing who since Jerry looks like 4 or 5 different people depending on which of the 3 pictures you look at of him. Rumor has it that Philip Seymour Hoffman backed out of playing Bryan after he learned there would not be a nude scene. Rob’s playing himself since no one else could imitate his laugh. Johnny Knoxville will guest star as Newman.

Bucho will direct and Frank will write the screenplay
    Special effects done by digitaltopia
    Mike3point14159 is the accountant for the film (he likes numbers)
    Darth Octavious will handle promotion for the film “You talkin to me?”
    Catering by El Nacho

the sequel “Rob for Prez..even though he ain’t gay” will film this winter

Oh and Kristen will be on the movie poster..

Bucho
    Participant
    Bing wrote:
    Coming soon as a direct to video release…

“Switched on Show: The Motion Picture”

Winner of best podcast movie at Cannes PodFilm Festival 2006

I’m not sure who is playing who since Jerry looks like 4 or 5 different people depending on which of the 3 pictures you look at of him. Rumor has it that Philip Seymour Hoffman backed out of playing Bryan after he learned there would not be a nude scene. Rob’s playing himself since no one else could imitate his laugh. Johnny Knoxville will guest star as Newman.

Bucho will direct and Frank will write the screenplay
    Special effects done by digitaltopia
    Mike3point14159 is the accountant for the film (he likes numbers)
    Darth Octavious will handle promotion for the film “You talkin to me?”
    Catering by El Nacho

the sequel “Rob for Prez..even though he ain’t gay” will film this winter

Oh and Kristen will be on the movie poster.

Bing. Fuckin. Rules.

Jerry should direct and shoot the stunts though, he has experience in this area and knows how to find the good camera angles and slow motion bits (don’t ask me what show that bit with Jerry and Bryan playing as kids and Bryan was all crash bash, and Jerry would frustrate him while he jumped the same jump repeatedly in slo mo but watch from different angles. Somewhere in the 20s maybe? One of my favourite Jerry stories.).

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Bucho
    Participant

Wait, Bing works in TV in real life? What do you do for a job that gets you working behind that kickass looking desk dude?

Frank
    Participant

I think Bing’s a government agent, sent here to spy on the Switched On boys after all their shenanigans and goings-on. Wait, nah, that can’t be it. I’m going to say “Professional George Lucas Stalker.” Am I close?

As for the screenplay, well, I’d be honored. Although I’m sure I wouldn’t be able to do it justice. It would be long, though.

ElNacho
    Participant

oh boy! i get to handle the food! im hungry already!

Jor-El
    Participant
    Bucho wrote:
    Jerry should direct and shoot the stunts though, he has experience in this area and knows how to find the good camera angles and slow motion bits (don’t ask me what show that bit with Jerry and Bryan playing as kids and Bryan was all crash bash, and Jerry would frustrate him while he jumped the same jump repeatedly in slo mo but watch from different angles. Somewhere in the 20s maybe? One of my favourite Jerry stories.).

That’s right. GI Joe, Hot Wheels and Micro Machines. Actually anything at that age.

I like titties.

Version3
    Keymaster

Jerry did slow motion with marbles, blocks and play-doh

Bing
    Participant

Great going Frank…way to blow my cover!

BSherrod
    Participant

I actually do film stuff, well not film, but digital. But I would love to shoot 16mm. I gotta do that one day. Anyways, yea I am working on an actual short film this summer and if it gets done I’ll be sure to show y’all. Oh and Bing what do you really do?

Bing
    Participant

I am a producer in local TV and a DJ. It’s almost as glamorous as being a proctologist, except the pay ain’t shit.

And yes I really do talk like this in real life, my radio voice is not as “redneck-ish”. The real me sounds more like Larry the Cable Guy.

Making a film huh? Might I see some of it? Will there be boobies? Boobies make all things better.

Octavious
    Participant

Bing,

Thanks for letting me handle the promotion. Definitely will put Christin “assets” to good use.

BSherrod
    Participant

Well i’m shooting the making of for the documentary and acting in it. A friend of mine named Chris is directing and another friend of mine is writing the script. They are trying to be like all secretive about the plot and theyre “releaseing” info bit by bit. Anyways the synopsis was just revealed and we’ve been talking about it for months and they just told it to us. Jeez. Anyways here it is:

The brain is the most powerful organ in the human body. It is through the brain that we are able to tap into the plane of thought, the mind. Throughout history there have been prophets, people who were said to have an understanding of the plane of thought far more than any normal human being. They were said to have been able to see the future.

David Wellington. David remembered growing up in Chicago. His younger years seemed only wisps of memories in his mind now, though. He remembered coming back from the doctors – that was the first clear memory he had. His parents said he had been sick. That was when the nightmares started.

supposedly its going to be a psychological thriller. Im just excited about doing the documentary.

Bucho
    Participant

Did this movie ever get done Brandon?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.