:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Switched: On Goes to Shit

  • Comments Off on Switched: On Goes to Shit

Switched: On Goes to Shit

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Switched: On Goes to Shit

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #744
    Bing
    Participant

    Apologies in advance…If Bing ain’t your thing….bypass SOS show 111
    From what they said I kinda monopolized the show….blame Bryan for letting me on.

    On the other hand if you wanna hear me *ruin* someone else show…listen to Newman’s podcast…

    ***Post interrupt***
    ErrorA1768-EF879
    ***Incoming Coded Transmission***

    …decoding….partial script only….
    …message as follows….

    Darth Octavious: “…no match for you”
    Bing: “At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi…at last we will halve-a syringe”

    ***translation accuracy 80%***
    ***returning to post in progress***

    ….then Newman grabbed the goat and said “Try that in The South”…..it was friggin hilarious, but I guess you had to be there…..

    #10152
    Bucho
    Participant
    Bing wrote:
    … but I guess you had to be there….

    Oh I will be … I will be.

    (Where?)

    - Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

    #10156
    Scatt
    Participant
    Quote:
    Apologies in advance…If Bing ain’t your thing….bypass SOS show 111
    From what they said I kinda monopolized the show….blame Bryan for letting me on.

    Hey, just sounds to me like you must have been in the zone. Why beat yourself up over that?

    Quote:
    On the other hand if you wanna hear me *ruin* someone else show…listen to Newman’s podcast…

    You were on? I didn’t listen to the latest one completely yet, only because the recording was too muffled to understand. No offense, Newman, but I personally liked it best when you guys were in front of the mics and giant borrowed mixer. Somebody school me damn it!

    #10157
    Bing
    Participant

    Hey Scatt…you gotta voicemail?

    **evil laughter**

    ….coughing fit…..

    **evil laughter continues**

    #10154
    Newman
    Participant

    In response to Scatt: That mixer and shit was on loan and that loan expired, also, were all off to different colleges and stuff, but the bastards are too lazy to get on skype to recorde (for some reason that word looks fucked up right now…) some more shows.

    #10153
    rob
    Participant

    Bing, anytime you’re on the show is a welcome one. We only said that because we just played voicemails, you had three out of four (all funny) and then you called in.

    Bing ain’t shit, y’all.

    #10155
    Scatt
    Participant
    Quote:
    In response to Scatt: That mixer and shit was on loan and that loan expired, also, were all off to different colleges and stuff, but the bastards are too lazy to get on skype to recorde (for some reason that word looks fucked up right now…) some more shows.

    I knew it! While I was writing the first thing I was thinking, “I know that equipment was on lend. I wonder if they had to give it back up…”.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.