:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

sweet home alabama

• Comments Off on sweet home alabama

sweet home alabama

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge sweet home alabama

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Larkitect
    Participant

so the crew from top gear are cruising through alabama with some interesting slogans painted on their vehicles.

things like “country music is rubbish” “hillary for president” “nascar sucks” and “man love rules OK”.

i’ll give you to the count of ten to guess how well it went.

My essence still senses Bucho's women.

Bucho
    Participant

I love me some Top Gear but Hammond is the worst part of it.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

rob
    Participant

What’s wrong with Hammond? I think he’s funny. I like them all equally.

Bing
    Participant

Oh yes because the southern USA is the ONLY place in the world where ignorance and poor hygiene are found. Just here, nowhere else….

what the hell did they expect would happen? I bet if I drove a van thru Texas with “All Texans are Fags” written on the side I would encounter some unfriendly locals.

These inbred hicks you imagine here are not our population. We are BREEDING these horse-toothed, fat, smelly, white-trash beings to populate our Army. As soon as we get them to “Medusa” level ugly we won’t even need to give ’em guns, we just ‘gone set they asses free, uh-huh…sheeit.

Bucho
    Participant

@rob 41794 wrote:

What’s wrong with Hammond? I think he’s funny. I like them all equally.

Actually he’s always been more or less fine on the show but it’s when you hear or see them on their own that the differences stand out even more. I still like him on Top Gear where he has May and Clarkson to bounce off but in solo interviews and in his own writing he’s actually really boring, nowhere near as funny or interesting as the other two guys and also seems pretty up himself (or has a case of short-man syndrome), whereas May and Clarkson do lines in opinionated but often also self-depracating humour that work so much better.

Also, we’ve been bombarded by a shithouse series of ads this year in which he acts way too fucking cute and ends up completely irritating.

http://winkkk.com/VdOVYht_UqxRhYyT

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.