:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Superman Returns Clips!! I couldn’t stop myself…

• Comments Off on Superman Returns Clips!! I couldn’t stop myself…

Superman Returns Clips!! I couldn’t stop myself…

Latest Replies Forums FanBoy Fodder Superman Returns Clips!! I couldn’t stop myself…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    rob
    Participant

So yeah, there are 11 (!) clips on this link. Quicktime and WMV links. Might be a bit too much for those of you who are trying to stay as spoiler-free as possible. Read a review tonight, and it seems to be the shiznit…

http://www.iesb.net/warnerbros2006/061306.php

Oh, and by the way, this server has been getting its ass handed to it all day, so if you have problems accessing the page, you’ll know why..

rob
    Participant

Holy shit. Holy shit. Holy shit. This movie’s gonna be awesome!

Version3
    Keymaster

Damn, I wanna see, but I don’t want to ruin the movie. Shit!

Octavious
    Participant

Who is going to see it on IMAX? Bryan, if you don’t want to be spoiled, don’t watch. I saw one clip and I had to stop myself because I want to preserve it.

Version3
    Keymaster

I don’t like IMAX screens. Generally the theaters are built for a different type of movie watching, so feature films end up looking just too big, and the wrong aspect. Not for me. Now, if they built them all like the Omni Theater in Fort Worth, TX… I’d have a different answer. Nope, it will be DLP for me.

rob
    Participant

Definitely. But I also heard that they’re giving out 3-d glasses for some parts of the movie, and that sounds like it might kick ace!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.