:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Superbad

• Comments Off on Superbad

Superbad

Latest Replies Forums FanBoy Fodder Superbad

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    digitaltopia
    Participant

Is anyone planning on seeing this?.

rob
    Participant

I really want to. don’t know when I’ll get a chance, though.

Frank
    Participant

I’ll probably get a chance to on Monday or Tuesday, but yeah, I do want to go see it.

digitaltopia
    Participant

I just got back from seeing Superbad. It was awesome. The theater was packed. I thought I was going to be tired from laughing so much.

El Rustirino
    Participant

I’m skeptical. But I’ll try to see it if I can.

digitaltopia
    Participant
    Rusty wrote:
    I’m skeptical. But I’ll try to see it if I can.

Rusty, you really shouldn’t. It’s so not even close to being appropriate for your age group. Yes I realize you listen to the show, but this is really bad. At the theater here they even had extra people stationed to make sure no one would get in that shouldn’t.

thx_1227
    Participant

Yep, that killed it.

rob
    Participant

Seriously, you think Superbad is worse than the show? I don’t think so.

digitaltopia
    Participant

I just think the combination of the audio and the visual is worse than just the audio.

El Rustirino
    Participant
    digitaltopia wrote:
    I just think the combination of the audio and the visual is worse than just the audio.

This is probably true. But..I dunno. You may be right.

Octavious
    Participant

I just got done watching Superbad.

Super funny. I liked it alot. Some gay tones in the movie but love the McLovin.

rob
    Participant

I thought it was alright, but I also thought Knocked Up was a bit overrated. I mean, they’re funny, sure, but there’s really not much more to keep me coming back — it’s not like the story’s that great.

Frank
    Participant

I really don’t get it. I’ve got friends at work who told me, “Dude, you’ve gotta watch Knocked It. I went to the movies three times to see it.” Then when I watch it, there were a couple of funny spots, but overall the movie was rather blah. Then Superbad comes out, I’m thinking it’s going to be this retro late 70’s-early 80’s coming-of-age flick (hence the many trailers playing Van Halen’s Panama) and I see the movie and realize it’s nothing like that. The movie is gay … I mean, the guy has a problem drawing dicks? Who comes up with problems like that? Yeah, I drew boobs when I was a kid but I stopped after awhile. Everything in Superbad leads up to just to guys making out in the end and I was surprised it didn’t come to that. The whole “McLovin” thing kinda got old after awhile.

My two cents, for what they’re worth.

rob
    Participant

The dick part was the funniest part in the movie to me…go figure.

Frank
    Participant
    rob wrote:
    The dick part was the funniest part in the movie to me…go figure.

So, what you are saying is that you love the cock? In a non-gay way, of course … 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.