:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Summer Santa

• Comments Off on Summer Santa

Summer Santa

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Summer Santa

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Version3
    Keymaster

We were leaving Walmart a bit ago today, and we saw this Santa guy with the real beard and hair, walking along. We told Kennyth, “Look Kennyth, there’s Santa on summer vacation.” I wish I’d taken a photo of the guy, because clearly is he not only aware that he looks like Santa, he’s likely one of those realistic looking Santas you see at that time of year. Anyway, what was funny about the guy, is he celebrating his big-guy-ness with a Hawaiian looking shirt, that has big Santas in Hawaiian shirts dancing around and playing ukuleles. It was really funny looking. We went on to do the typical parent thing and talk about how he drops weight for summer weather and packs it on for Xmas and stuff.

I want to see more holiday personas on vacation… where does the Easter bunny shop, or how about that hot ass toothfairy.

digitaltopia
    Participant

Like Richard Simmons. Where does that dude go in his off season.

Newman
    Participant

We have one of those guys around town up here. I’ve seen him riding around on a motorized bicycle a few times. It always makes me laugh.

Bing
    Participant

I would love to contribute to this but Texas is a weird ass place. Santa in July!?
    You really need to listen to the other southern states where we celebrate by sending our governor to South America to hook up with those chicks Bucho met last year.

digitaltopia
    Participant

While I think what he did was unfortunate, at least the chick he did it with was cute. Cuter than his wife. But that’s rather off topic.

Version3
    Keymaster

Did I ever get back to this? So I’ve seen him again since then… and it turns out, he IS a Santa. He drives a red Ford F-150 with the license plate “IAMSC”.

Anyway, he seems to have a series of these shirts I was talking about… Santas doing stuff. This day it was Santas surfing. It just seems funny.

-but the big guy needs to quit getting out and concentrate on the cookie, milk and big fat ass hamburgers. Skinny Santa is just a creepy old pawpaw that wants kids on his lap.

Bucho
    Participant

Something about seeing Santa strolling past the Wallmart is like seeing Superman fly by the Death Star.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Bing
    Participant

skinny santa scary

Pa-ul
    Participant

Seeing as it was Walmart, I found something that may apply.

If it doesn’t work, jam a screwdriver in there and jiggle it about.

Bucho
    Participant

The way you guys talk about Walmart it sounds like the troll market from Hellboy 2 to us dirty foreigners.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.