:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Star Wars – Saga Discussion

• Comments Off on Star Wars – Saga Discussion

Star Wars – Saga Discussion

Latest Replies Forums FanBoy Fodder Star Wars – Saga Discussion

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Octavious
    Participant

PT vs OT – Discuss!

Quote:
    -Star Wars is like Van Halen. Many fans love the band. You have your Roth fans and you have your Hagar fans. Gary Sherone is the Holiday Special.

Newman
    Participant

Personally I like parts of them all.

Ep1: Podrace + Final Battle
    Ep2: Final Battle
    Ep3: First Space Battle + Final Battle
    Ep4: When Han shot first
    Ep5: All of it
    Ep6: Final Battle

rob
    Participant

I love Star Wars, but I’ve really let it go quite a bit. I’m just kinda done with it.

Harry Potter, however…

BSherrod
    Participant

One of my favorite parts randomly is still the pod race. Maybe it’s because I like racing and that was the star wars equivalent of it.

ElNacho
    Participant

1 question. How come how the sith goes extinct is so lame? Darth throws the dude and he falls to his death? You call that an ending? WHAT? Why not have some big, force-faceoff or something?

Jor-El
    Participant

I think what I like most about the movies as a whole is mythological aspect tied with the creative visuals. I like the story if I can ignore some of its lesser points. IV is my favorite to quote. I surely like C-3PO from the OT vs PT. The OT inspired me the most visually probably because the PT didn’t exist at that age for me. I remember watching the OT over and over. The rest of what I think is in a previous show. I think Show 93.

I like titties.

Bing
    Participant

I’m with the piano man on this one. The Originals are like a morality tale for our generation. The prequels are cool as hell and help flesh out the whole story, but the originals were my thing.

…that is until someone made Han shoot second…..

Octavious
    Participant

Piano Man, I like that. I agree with Jerry and Bing.

ElNacho wrote:
    1 question. How come how the sith goes extinct is so lame? Darth throws the dude and he falls to his death? You call that an ending? WHAT? Why not have some big, force-faceoff or something?

I am trying to grasp of what El Goofball is trying to ask. Darth Vader throws the Emperor over the ledge because he is not strong in the force that he once was. Meaning if Vader wasn’t burned and put in the suit that limited his movement, he would kick his ass. Emperor could’ve left Vader/Anakin at Mustafar, but he got sick of tired finding and training new apprentices (especially Anakin, he was the One) and with Anakin/Vader being loyality to him, he saved him and made him the “face” of the Empire.

Frank
    Participant

Ah, time to bust out with my Akira Kurosawa stuff. Following close on Kurosawa’s “Hidden Fortress,” the movie delves into great detail about the fight between true good and true evil and what it will do to members of both sides.

Oh what the fuck, the movies are cool. The sequals are better. Nothing’s better than Empire. Leia in the Gold Metal Bikini’s still one the all-time most requested fantasies by guys our age and you don’t need a blaster to whoop someone’s ass. Give me a lightsaber any freakin’ day!

Can we agree that, as a whole, it’s good and go from there?

Octavious
    Participant
    Frank wrote:
    …Can we agree that, as a whole, it’s good and go from there?

You know Frank, Yes, I agree. Like Lucas said that Star Wars; all episodes, are to be seen as one movie. One kick ass movie.

Bing
    Participant

One kick ass movie

…in a metal bikini

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.