:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Star Wars Chatter

Star Wars Chatter

Latest Replies Forums FanBoy Fodder Star Wars Chatter

This topic contains 265 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Octavious Octavious 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 256 through 266 (of 266 total)
  • Author
    rob
    rob
    Participant

The thing that I’m happy to see is that Alden looks right at home talking to Chewie.  I’m excited for it, and I think it’ll be a good bit of fun.

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

Yeah, I agree with everyone saying  Ehrenreich doesn’t feel very Han-ish but I’m still amped for it. Looks fun as heck.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Ben
    Ben
    Participant

I was looking for a copy of A New Hope to watch at work on my downtime.

And…I found….this……

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_a9UpiDv5nVZ1RaY3dKVm0zM1E/view?usp=sharing

Some of it is funny, seems like a couple guys did a complete voiceover. Would be hilarious if the SoS crew did this one too. C3PO sounds like a gay southerner, makes it worthwhile

Octavious
    Octavious
    Participant

Hey guys what do you think about the announcement at E3 about Battlefront 2 and the new content and EA admitting to there mistakes?

rob
    rob
    Participant

Sorry for seeming like I didn’t answer this, but I talked about it on my last mini-show.  Interesting stuff.

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

Apology accepted Robby.

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

Have you guys read this?

The Beautiful, Ugly, and Possessive Hearts of Star Wars

Really digs into a lot of what Rob often talks about in terms of audience reaction I think.

rob
    rob
    Participant

Of course, you know I’m all about these discussions, especially when they’re level-headed, so I’m gonna read it! I’m sure I might have something to say about it on the next mini show…

rob
    rob
    Participant

Ok, holy shit, it’s almost like I wrote that, only take all of my random ramblings and make it into one coherent splash of truth! He even talked about the Vader scene in Rogue One, almost saying verbatim what I said! Sort of an amazing piece…makes me want to seek out some of his other writings.

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

I always feel like he could use an editor to shape his articles into something more concise and precise (it’s ironic that one of his key points is indulgence when he’s one of the most indulgent pop-culture writers around) but once you dig though the waffle you can often find he has a strong insight or three.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 5 days ago by Bucho Bucho.
    • This reply was modified 1 week, 5 days ago by Bucho Bucho.

Octavious
    Octavious
    Participant

That’s a great article.

Viewing 11 posts - 256 through 266 (of 266 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.