:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Spreading SOS to the masses

• Comments Off on Spreading SOS to the masses

Spreading SOS to the masses

Latest Replies Forums Show Resources and Links Spreading SOS to the masses

This topic contains 20 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Version3 Version3 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Version3
    Version3
    Keymaster

Here I am digging up REALLY old shit. —because… Didn’t someone create this? I swear I’ve reviewed it. I was just telling someone that we had an entry on there aaaaannnd we don’t.

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

Eeesh, even I don’t remember this one.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Version3
    Version3
    Keymaster

Well, ’06 would make this pretty damn old… So I doubt anyone would know specifics on it now, unless Rob remembers or we can roll Bing out from under his rock.

rob
    rob
    Participant

I definitely never reviewed it. I vaguely remember this being talked about, as…yep, I’m in the thread, there, yessir…but yeah. That’s the extent of my knowledge on it.

I miss having more than one listener. Not that you aren’t extremely important there, Bucho, but you know…

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

Who’s the guy in the Northeast who’s listened to every episode 16 times or something? He’s probably still listening now. So there’s at least 2. Ori must be still listening too. So there’s at least two and a half.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Version3
    Version3
    Keymaster

I think there are other people that go through stuff a bit at random, but never hearing from them means I don’t believe that are humans. I also miss having listeners all over. And making stuff to listen to. And laughing.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.