:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Spreading SOS to the masses

• Comments Off on Spreading SOS to the masses

Spreading SOS to the masses

Latest Replies Forums Show Resources and Links Spreading SOS to the masses

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Bing
    Participant

Any thought of ever putting some SOS info on wikipedia?.

Version3Version3
    Keymaster

I was under the impression that we (the hosts) really can’t.

Bing
    Participant

Then may I offer my services as scribe dear sir…….?

You know how to contact me….

Version3Version3
    Keymaster

And begin…

salad
    Participant

I made a Facebook group… but then again… since I’m probably the only listener from Puerto Rico… it’s not really catching on… Just 12 memebers… and I’m the only one who actually listens to the show…

Anywho… I’m gonna start talking shit about me because thats how me and my homies roll bitches…

I’m probably the only listener from Puerto Rico… or at least the #1 Fan here… I’ve been “switched:on” for about a year or so… I’ve downloaded, erased and re-downloaded all the episodes twice… and people stare at me when I’m walking around and just explode with laughter… yea… You guys have the best show ever… keep it up…

robrob
    Participant

Puerto Rico, huh? That is a first, isn’t it?

BuchoBucho
    Participant
    Orlando wrote:
    I made a Facebook group… but then again… since I’m probably the only listener from Puerto Rico… it’s not really catching on… Just 12 memebers… and I’m the only one who actually listens to the show…

Anywho… I’m gonna start talking shit about me because thats how me and my homies roll bitches…

I’m probably the only listener from Puerto Rico… or at least the #1 Fan here… I’ve been “switched:on” for about a year or so… I’ve downloaded, erased and re-downloaded all the episodes twice… and people stare at me when I’m walking around and just explode with laughter… yea… You guys have the best show ever… keep it up…

About time you showed up here hombre, we’ve been saving a place for you. How did you first find out about this show?

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Version3Version3
    Keymaster

Yeah, first confirmed listener from Puerto Rico… cool, thanks for spreading the chaos and the and stuff too. I’ve heard of face book, but never checked it out. Wasn’t that for college students only or something?

salad
    Participant
    Bucho wrote:
    About time you showed up here hombre, we’ve been saving a place for you. How did you first find out about this show?

I don’t remember if I randomly bumped into the thing about the show on Podcast Alley or I heard about it from Corby’s podcast… I think my alzheimer’s is showing… dammit… ><

Version3 wrote:
    Yeah, first confirmed listener from Puerto Rico… cool, thanks for spreading the chaos and the and stuff too. I’ve heard of face book, but never checked it out. Wasn’t that for college students only or something?

Umm… it was… but it got “opened up” so now you can join regional networks and High School networks… there’s a ton of ‘filth’ getting in… but whatever… it’s still mostly ‘inhabited’ by college students…

salad
    Participant

Someone by the name of ‘Ivan You’ joined the Facebook thing… is that ‘new guy Ivan’? If so… then I’m glad someone who’s an actual listener joined…. XD

Ivan
    Participant

You know it. And yes, my last name really is “You” so don’t ask.

Bing
    Participant

His middle name is “hates”

Version3Version3
    Keymaster

I thought his middle name was wantstohavebarebackanalsexwith

salad
    Participant
    Ivan wrote:

Praise the lord!! is ‘You’ like… alaskan??? o.O

Ivan
    Participant
    Orlando wrote:
    Ivan wrote:

Praise the lord!! is ‘You’ like… alaskan??? o.O

Korean, actually. I’m a mutt though… Korean, Russian, Irish, Scottish, etc.

Version3 wrote:
    I thought his middle name was wantstohavebarebackanalsexwith

Spot on, mate.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.