:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

SOS X: LIVE – 10yrs of switched: ON

SOS X: LIVE – 10yrs of switched: ON

Latest Replies Forums Announcements SOS X: LIVE – 10yrs of switched: ON

This topic contains 58 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Bucho Bucho 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 46 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    Larkitect
    Larkitect
    Participant

It was Bucho, right? I told him not to wear that antler hat. Caribou don’t graze in bushes! I told him!

My essence still senses Bucho's women.

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

You said not to wear the antler hat? Shoot, I though you said not to fear the pants kersplat.

Oh, shhhh, Bryan’s coming back.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Larkitect
    Larkitect
    Participant

You know what? Now that I think about it. That is what I said. You’re rightt, Bucho. My bad.

My essence still senses Bucho's women.

Jor-El
    Jor-El
    Participant

Outside of the tech nightmare that Bryan was tackling, I think the show did pretty well considering how long it has been since we did a show on top of it being completely remote.

I like reading what Bryan had to say about what he was fixing on-the-fly. Crap, what a job to do. I wouldn’t be able to do it. Then again as I said in one of my videos, that is why no one knows about my projects, because I don’t go through the pains to get things working like he does.

I thought Robby was in really good form considering all of the challenges in his life at the moment. But it will all be normal again in the not too distant future.

I think I was just my normal self. Maybe a little more excited than usual and with a half broken voice.

It was freaking awesome to get such good feedback from all of you loyal listeners. I mean really awesome.

My friends call me Big Hock.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by Jor-El Jor-El.
    • This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by Jor-El Jor-El.

I like titties.

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

Outside of the tech nightmare that Bryan was tackling, I think the show did pretty well considering how long it has been since we did a show on top of it being completely remote.

I like reading what Bryan had to say about what he was fixing on-the-fly. Crap, what a job to do. I wouldn’t be able to do it. Then again as I said in one of my videos, that is why no one knows about my projects, because I don’t go through the pains to get things working like he does.

I thought Robby was in really good form considering all of the challenges in his life at the moment. But it will all be normal again in the not too distant future.

I think I was just my normal self. Maybe a little more excited than usual and with a half broken voice.

It was freaking awesome to get such good feedback from all of you loyal listeners. I mean really awesome.

My friends call me Big Hock.

Jor-El Jor-El.

I’m not reading all this. Say it all in a video instead. It’s the future darn it Jerry, and it’s high time you started acting like it.

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

Wow, the quotery around this joint is buggered all to heck all of a sudden.

Version3
    Version3
    Keymaster

I’m noticing a lot of little problems with the template system since the last major update. I’ll look into it, see if anyone else has fixed it already.

I’m trying to overhaul/update a lot of things around here in the near future. 🙂

Jor-El
    Jor-El
    Participant

How is it going in here?
    Let me try the mobile version?

I like titties.

Version3
    Version3
    Keymaster

BBPress (forum) login is broken on mobile.

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

Here’re the two vids I sent in. Yes, you heard me. “Two”. I guess the second one got lost in the netherworlds. In fact, I don’t guess that, I know it for a fact.

rob
    rob
    Participant

I don’t speak French, but they must be special. Guessing it’s pronounced ” pruh VAH tay “?

I’m a smart ass. They’re marked private.

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

Oh, weird. In the YT video manager they were labelled as “drafts” for some reason. Never seen that before.

I also should warn y’all, if people talking while eating or eating sloppily irritates you, you should for sure avoid these. Even I can barely watch, especially since my facial hair was at its longest and ready to catch any manner of food debris in the grossest way possible.

rob
    rob
    Participant

Ahh, never saw that second one.

Give me some time to heal up, I mean, Jesus Christ I’ve only been home from the damn hospital for 4 days and have got this huge gaping wound I have to keep all matter of flies and ticks and cookie crumbs out of for crying out loud.

Truth is, I’m so full of life I just brought a dead parakeet back to life by warming his beak on my grundel, so actually I can’t wait to get recording again, solo or otherwise. Soon, my friends!

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

The Captain had so many balls to juggle that day it was inevitable one would drop. I still love him.

Stoked to hear you and your parakeet are on the up too cobber, you’ll be back punching and kicking and eye-poking (I don’t know exactly what they teach on UFC Fit, I’m just assuming) in no time.

Viewing 14 posts - 46 through 59 (of 59 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.