:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

SOS Sampler – Spread the Comedy Chaos and Stuff

• Comments Off on SOS Sampler – Spread the Comedy Chaos and Stuff

SOS Sampler – Spread the Comedy Chaos and Stuff

Latest Replies Forums Announcements SOS Sampler – Spread the Comedy Chaos and Stuff

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Version3
    Keymaster

Well, it’s finally done, the SOS Sampler disc. This is the 20-track disc you want to put in front of anyone who needs a laugh, and desperately needs to be hooked on switched:ON.

20 tracks in MP3 format (256K)

Please burn these for people in Audio CD format to make it easier to get them hooked. Or pass these hi-qual MP3s off to anyone to do the same.

Comments?

http://www.switchedonshow.com/podcast/SOSSamplerDisc.zip.

Ivan
    Participant

I checked out the sampler and I realized that someone who listens to this with no idea what the show is about must think you guys are perverts obsessed with child molestation and genetalia.

But I guess that kinda is what the show is about.

Version3
    Keymaster

I know, we just had this discussion the other day too. We really have made each other laugh about other stuff, but lately this has been most of the humor. My worry is that we’d get them laughing with something else, and then they’d hear what we are doing now, and be totally shocked.

If you have a specific part of the show to move into the disc instead, by all means suggest away.

I only quit worrying about it because if someone was brand new to any show we run the same risk.

rob
    Participant

Additionally, Bryan posted the disc on Demonoid, too, so if you’re a Bit Torrent guy, here you go…

http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/563463/385467/

By the way, it wouldn’t hurt if some of you guys commented on the torrent at Demonoid, too, if you’ve got the time…

Version3
    Keymaster

Thanks for suggesting Rob, it would be a help.

rob
    Participant

Also, feedback is welcome. I know I had very little criticism to give it, because it made me laugh, but these CDs aren’t just for me…

Armez
    Participant

“not enough memory” 🙁

guess I have to delete some clown pr0n off my psp

Bucho
    Participant

I think it’s a pretty good selection but I left off the Veshell phone call. I know SOS isn’t racist and that call cracks me right up but out of context, and if you didn’t know the boys from listening to a bunch of shows, I think it would sound like picking on the dumb immigrant.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Version3
    Keymaster

Interresting point there Bucho. Too bad I’ve already made like 100. 🙂

rob
    Participant

Hey! 500 posts for Bucho! Let’s all give him a hand!!

Yeah, I can definitely see the point. That is a funny damn call, though…

Bucho
    Participant

Thanks Rob, now I’m gunning for you guys and your fancy 700+.

My bro doesn’t listen to podcasts and is pretty anti-racist but he still laughed at the Veshell call so I could be wrong. It wouldn’t be the first time, who could forget when I boned Rosie O’Donnell and the whole time I thought she was Roseanne Barr. Awkward.

Armez
    Participant
    Bucho wrote:

My bro doesn’t listen to podcasts and is pretty anti-racist but he still laughed at the Veshell call so I could be wrong. It wouldn’t be the first time, who could forget when I boned Rosie O’Donnell and the whole time I thought she was Roseanne Barr. Awkward.

I it even physically possible to bone Rosie O’Donnell??!!

I’d think her fat ASS would get in the way!

Pwn3d!

Bucho
    Participant
    Armez wrote:
    Bucho wrote:

I it even physically possible to bone Rosie O’Donnell??!!

I’d think her fat ASS would get in the way!

Pwn3d!

I hear you bro. You just have to have really, really blue balls and your blood has to be about 96% alcohol. And you have to have never seen another woman before.

Besides … asses count.

Ivan
    Participant

Shit. I was in the middle of writing a paper and Jerry’s Kids Song came up because I had iTunes on shuffle and now I can’t focus from laughing so damn hard.

Octavious
    Participant

Yeah, about that song, Jerry is the shit. First taking about monkeys then Jerry comes up with a whole thing about Jerry’s kids, true genius and a classic.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.