:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

SOS Models for PC game THE MOVIES

• Comments Off on SOS Models for PC game THE MOVIES

SOS Models for PC game THE MOVIES

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge SOS Models for PC game THE MOVIES

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Bing
    Participant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoxPKniqYF4

just a test run no frills no audio just the models in various scenes to critique

rob
    Participant

I look like a Samoan or something. It’s kinda funny, though.

Bucho
    Participant

That’s some funny shit Bing, I’d buy a ticket, t-shirt and action figure set. It’s hilarious if you watch it while listening to the Black Hawk Down soundtrack too.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Version3
    Keymaster

why am I pouting and acting like a little kid who just got told there’s not desert unless I clean my plate?

Bing
    Participant

The game does not offer very much freedom in what the models can do. I picked some random scenes so you guys could see the models.

Equally limiting are the model creation choices its not easy to make you and Rob look that different when the hair is exactly the same.

Your behavior will suit you more if an actual mini movie is made. Right now I just wanted you to see the models and I can tell you are both disappointed in the way you look and at the models.

Version3
    Keymaster

Nah, I think it’s fun no matter what. I just wanted to know why I was such a bitch. Hahahaha. I remember now that you told us before how limited the models were, I just forgot when I was looking at it. It’s still funny man, I say it will be much easier to not focus on those details when you’ve actually got the audio there to go with what’s going on. Don’t let us steer you away from it, it’s not like we are doing anything. 😀

Bing
    Participant

one of you guys should put audio on the test film.

Or I could try to do something,

and while we are wishing maybe Jerry could do something.

NBLIANGW

rob
    Participant

Yeah, dude, quit whining. I didn’t say I didn’t like it. Jeez, what’s a guy gotta do?

thx_1227
    Participant

Jerry’s running made me crack up… 😆

Octavious
    Participant

^I agree. And nice reaction to being shot. But all it needs is audio tracks from the guys.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.