:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

SOS – In-N-Out Opens in TX

• Comments Off on SOS – In-N-Out Opens in TX

SOS – In-N-Out Opens in TX

Latest Replies Forums Show Releases SOS – In-N-Out Opens in TX

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Version3Version3
    Keymaster

Rob and Bryan drive out to Frisco to meet up with Jerry. Then they stand in line, for a long time, eat and drive home. It’s recorded.

3:42:52 | Direct Link for people who want the internet to feel broken

sos-in-n-out.jpg

BuchoBucho
    Participant

F’kyeah!!! First Bing finally returns to dock back here at the mothership and now she’s firing up her weapons too?

I never would have thought when I rolled out of bed this morning that I’d witness two miracles in one day.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Version3Version3
    Keymaster

Maybe three. Keep watching the skies.

BuchoBucho
    Participant

Standing by …

BuchoBucho
    Participant

Man, I’m starting to get the idea Texas loves burgers more than it loves football and horse-fucking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Qt-3YdnUvQ

YouTube must have a glitch in their tagging though because this video says In-N-Out launched in Texas on May 11, 2011. But this episode was posted January 8, 2013. So YouTube is broken, right?

Version3Version3
    Keymaster

YouTube IS A FUCKING LIAR.

Or not.

robrob
    Participant

Damn the Internet.

BuchoBucho
    Participant

There’s a bit I listened to about 179 times, the salt conversation from 2:40:00, because when it gets to Bryan saying “To him it’s like a cave full of salt” I crack up out loudly every single time. It’s the same kind of thing as “I almost fell into the world.” The imagery and the rampant exaggeration of the metaphors/similes hits me right in the funny bone(r). And then in a slightly put-on voice he says “I still rub it in my eyes like every other American”, as if it’s just a matter of fact that all Americans rub salt in their eyes, and I crack up again.

And then the quick round of funny-voiced ridiculousness that he kicks off with the suggestion that Rob should take a handful of salt and throw it at an In-N-Out employee. That whole section is so fucking funny to me but none of y’all even laughed once. So I laughed for you.

Version3Version3
    Keymaster

It’s weird when we get into a rhythm where we know something is funny, but we are able to keep it going without actually laughing. Typically, any one of us still laughs at that stuff when we actually hear it. That said, I don’t remember any of that show other than I had planned to go back and edit out where I was working at the time, but decided it doesn’t matter since I’m not there anymore.

BuchoBucho
    Participant

Well – and I know I’ve kissed your ass about this before – but you’re just as funny as the other two guys and for whatever reason you don’t always get the credit for it in laugh form, I assume mostly because they’re in the middle of thinking of their next line and aren’t 100% listening. It’s win-win for the listeners though.

Version3Version3
    Keymaster

I don’t know about being as funny… but I do know that we all miss stuff each other say because we are thinking of what to say. That’s what makes it great to listen back (when I bother to do it). I get to hear things that I don’t remember at all.

robrob
    Participant

That may be why some of the bigger laughs come while we’re eating, because most of our brain is focused on shoveling various food-stuffs into out mouth-hole.

BuchoBucho
    Participant

Mmmm, shoveling …

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.