:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

SOS.20090320 – InSoc Show

• Comments Off on SOS.20090320 – InSoc Show

SOS.20090320 – InSoc Show

Latest Replies Forums Announcements SOS.20090320 – InSoc Show

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Version3
    Keymaster

Hey guess what?

Another recording, in the feed and direct here

I think I’m going to go back in time and name these using the number system that we used to use.

iPhoneRecording.jpg

Version3
    Keymaster

Yes, I already know about the missing shadow/fade for the mic going “below” the water, and casting on the phone. I think I shut the layer off when I exported and didn’t notice until I posted here. I’ll fix it and update the file(s) later. Get off my back about it! aaAARRGH Dammit!!!!!!

I’ll fix the filename on the artwork when I do that too.

Bucho
    Participant

This is like a dream come true. In my pants.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Bing
    Participant

Really? Cause I dreamed about your pants last night too!

Bryan, dude…ease up on that photoshop shit talk there….I mean you complaining about your photoshop mistakes is like Bucho complaining about being a savage man-animal-budda, it just takes all the fun out of it.

Downloading and anticipating greatness…. 8)

BTW thanks for a direct link

thx_1227
    Participant

Really enjoyed this show, there were some hilarious moments. One question though, how come you aren’t posting these threads in the show board? Just curious…

Version3
    Keymaster

If I recall correctly, I’ve always posted new shows in the announcements section.

Version3
    Keymaster

The photo is replaced, so those parts of this conversation won’t make much sense. But doesn’t it look more betterly?

thx_1227
    Participant
    Version3 wrote:
    If I recall correctly, I’ve always posted new shows in the announcements section.

Ah, my bad. I joined up on the tail end of the show, so I must not have noticed…

Version3
    Keymaster

Yeah, that could be it. I’m going to probably update the forums quite a bit in the near future, and anything we may put into the feed will probably be handled differently anyway, so no biggie.

Bucho
    Participant

That’s better, that old travesty of a show art was giving me eye cancer every time I looked at it. Now the new one gives me multiple eyegasms. That’s a real word. Don’t try and look it up though, it’s not in your dictionary. Just trust me. It’s real.

Fun show too, except the bit where Rob left silence while Bryan was in the shop. Thanks Rob, thanks for just sitting there and forgetting about us.

Oh who am I kidding, I can’t stay mad at you, not even pretend mad.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.