:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

SOS-186 – The Switched ON Show 2018

SOS-186 – The Switched ON Show 2018

Latest Replies Forums Show Releases SOS-186 – The Switched ON Show 2018

This topic contains 23 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Bucho Bucho 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

Octavious, **looking at the shadow of the Staff of Ra on the floor** I thought you’d never ask.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

Weird that YouTube has left the video up after pinging you with all that stuff initially Bryan, I used to get pinged by stuff for song copyrights back in the day but I never understood exactly how any of that malarkey worked and eventually it seemed like they stopped taking stuff down and just put automatic links to the artist in the comments or something.

You’d think having the scene in a quarter window while you guys talk over it would be fine. I guess it is now.

Version3
    Version3
    Keymaster

I actually noticed that one of our premature ending movies is still up there with the same notice. Which is super interesting to me, because it’s the one that kept getting auto-rejected before it was even done processing (Top Gun). Maybe I should just put the others back up there too.

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

Where the heck is the rest of the old gang? I thought the new show would bring those sons of guns back around the old joint.

Version3
    Version3
    Keymaster

I keep hoping that one of these show releases will bring back tons of people who haven’t been to the forums in years.

El Rustirino
    El Rustirino
    Participant

make more captain b

edit: hi bucho

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by El Rustirino El Rustirino.
    Version3
    Version3
    Keymaster

Hey look… there’s one now!

El Rustirino
    El Rustirino
    Participant

I’m probably gonna watch Deadpool for the first time today after I finish the episode

EDIT: trapped in the drive thru is hands down my favorite weird al song

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

Trapped in the Drive Thru is a delight every time.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.