:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

SOS-182 – Louder and Wetter

SOS-182 – Louder and Wetter

Latest Replies Forums Show Releases SOS-182 – Louder and Wetter

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    thx_1227thx_1227
    Participant

Listened through it 3 times so far…such a good vibe to this show.

I feel it’s time for my 6th marathon of all the shows. Hearing the reflections on the old stuff makes me wanna go back…

Your marathons are the stuff of legend.

What are you usually doing while you listen? At work? Driving? Chores around the house? Walking your pet velociraptor?

Man I think I have an audio addiction. I like to have something playing whenever I’m working or doing chores or driving or whatever. I’ve got 3 or 4 shows that I’ll do marathons of occasionally.

Fun fact – I work at a church…so headphones are definitely involved. AirPods for the win.

BuchoBucho
    Participant

Listened through it 3 times so far…such a good vibe to this show.

I feel it’s time for my 6th marathon of all the shows. Hearing the reflections on the old stuff makes me wanna go back…

Your marathons are the stuff of legend.

What are you usually doing while you listen? At work? Driving? Chores around the house? Walking your pet velociraptor?

Man I think I have an audio addiction. I like to have something playing whenever I’m working or doing chores or driving or whatever. I’ve got 3 or 4 shows that I’ll do marathons of occasionally.

Fun fact – I work at a church…so headphones are definitely involved. AirPods for the win.

Yeah, I’m pretty similar, I’m listening to something most of the time too.

What other shows do you marathon? I’ve listened to approximately one million and seven podcasts but Switched On is the only one where I’ve listened to the whole deal more than once.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

thx_1227thx_1227
    Participant

Besides Switched On I’ve done:

Voice of the Republic – Star Wars discussion based podcast. The hosts are artists and funny as hell…definitely the antithesis of the safe for the family Forcecast vibe. Not tip top production audio-wise, but the discussions are worth it.

Imperial Holonet Radio – Another Star Wars show…this one is more of a sentimental attachment for me as I listened from the beginning. The hosts are really good friends so it’s a good vibe, but it’s definitely not a super professional deal. Bing actually left them a few voicemails back in the day.

BuchoBucho
    Participant

Oh, sweet. I’ve tried out so many Star Wars podcasts over the last couple of years, I’m always happy to try some more.

BuchoBucho
    Participant

2:58:15 That stuff about messing with the boss. I always love that stuff. Like, always.
    “Touch his hand.”
    “I hope you’re as hard as I am right now.”
    “[sniff, sniff] Is that incest?”

BuchoBucho
    Participant

3:01:03
    “Standin on my head with my pants around my head
    In Margueritaville. Thank you.”
    “Man, Jimmy Buffet sucks.”
    It always cracks me up when you guys do not just the oddness but the guy reacting to the oddness. Like, always.

BuchoBucho
    Participant

3:03:47
    Robby trying to come up with a name, or pretending to, always makes me laugh. Like, always.

BuchoBucho
    Participant

You guys are really good at this. You should really consider doing it again sometime soon.

robrob
    Participant

I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again, sure do love the breakdowns. Of course, it is nice to see the love, but I like going back and hearing what you called out. So much of the stuff is just so random that there’s no way to remember what any of us said.

So yeah…thanks for that. Got a good laugh out of those.

BuchoBucho
    Participant

I should get a medal for holding out an entire week to hear the last 40 minutes or so. Or, if not a medal, at least another episode from you guys.

That’s fair, right?

Jor-ElJor-El
    Participant

I agree that its interesting to be reminded of something that happened on the show because we quickly forget.

I like titties.

robrob
    Participant

I suppose it’s a waste of time to say that I agree with what you agree with, since what you agree with is what I originally said. Sure, it’s possible to change one’s mind over a period of years, but not days; hence, I won’t waste my time or yours with such a ridiculous response.

Version3Version3
    Keymaster

What if we did Bucho? Could you wear another episode proudly?

BuchoBucho
    Participant

More proudly than you can possibly imagine.

And I heard you can imagine quite a bit.

BuchoBucho
    Participant

I’m about a week younger than Bryan I think. Gracing Earth since 15 June 1974.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.