:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

SOS.163 – Mascot

• Comments Off on SOS.163 – Mascot

SOS.163 – Mascot

Latest Replies Forums Show Releases SOS.163 – Mascot

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Version3Version3
    Keymaster

chatter, crotch, snake story, meetings, driving, wrasslin, country, sharing the show, Grand Prairie, names, vampire shit, pandering, tin dick, smoke, shooting, games, game movies, Perfection, heroes, the lake, passing conversation, knives, late to work, food talk, trashed car, SNL videos, mouse and support, meeting talk

3:36:07 | Direct Download

SOS-163.jpg

LarkitectLarkitect
    Participant

i can always tell when a new show is out because it shows up in the rss feed.

plus i get a tingle that can only be described as this:

dog_on_a_duck.jpg

My essence still senses Bucho's women.

Version3Version3
    Keymaster

Obviously the feed folks likely get notified that way… but these announcements in these sections are for the direct download lamers we’ve got out there (Bing).

LarkitectLarkitect
    Participant

sorry, that did sound like i was being an ass. that wasn’t my intent. it was just a really bad joke (i can tell its raining because i got wet when i went outside).

i hadn’t even checked the rss, i just happened to come in here with the intent of checking on a new show and saw this.

BuchoBucho
    Participant

I haven’t heard this baby yet but I already know, within a scientific accuracy of 0.00012%, that this will be my absolute favourite thing involving the number 163 ever.

EVAR!!!

@Larkitect 42842 wrote:

sorry, that did sound like i was being an ass. that wasn’t my intent. it was just a really bad joke (i can tell its raining because i got wet when i went outside).

i hadn’t even checked the rss, i just happened to come in here with the intent of checking on a new show and saw this.

I got it Lark, it’s exactly the kind of completely dumb joke I’m always striving to make myself. It’s like the opposite of a joke that goes over people’s heads, it actually slides under their feet. Or their grundles if they’re lying down.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

EmFour
    Participant

Oh man, that album art. Talk about seeing something and being like “uh huh…” and then when that part of the show comes up it’s like “OH MY SPLEEN HURTS FROM LAUGHTER.”

As a big gamer hearing you guys talk about games is really cool to get a perspective besides the stroke-fest you get about how awesome gaming is from people who play all the time. Still listening, great show so far.

LarkitectLarkitect
    Participant

i like pikmin but would not have thought in a million years that it would be a game bryan would play. that was an interesting surprise.

and i agree that the logo was a really nice slow burn of funny. that was hilarious.

Version3Version3
    Keymaster

If you are using iTunes, be sure to check the artwork tab for this file for more logo goodness. 🙂

LarkitectLarkitect
    Participant

@Version3 42852 wrote:

If you are using iTunes, be sure to check the artwork tab for this file for more logo goodness. 🙂

the full color logo would make a great t-shirt.

the sombrero on the chupacabra kills me. it adds just enough whimsy to make an excellent children’s book illustration.

Version3Version3
    Keymaster

Shirts were already in the plan. 🙂

BuchoBucho
    Participant

Motherfuck, I was bent double on my haunches with uncontrollable spasms of laughter during the Lake of Fire and Regret bit. Jerry’s delivery is just so fucking perfectly serious on that silly, ridiculous stuff that it nails the shit out of my funny bone.

On a less funny topic, I feel Rob when he talks about it being hard to watch Ledger in The Dark Knight now because it’s really sad to see what was lost when he died, and I can’t even enjoy silly, fun shit like the Knight movie he did without getting bummed out the dude’s gone.

Back onto a more funny topic, Jerry brought up that solo show he did where the deer crosses the road in front and there’s that roar. I was totally fooled. I believed it was the deer because stags really do roar like that, like some kind of carnivore, and it was brilliantly dramatic to listen to. I support more sound effects being introduced into Jerry’s road recordings.

Onto another funny topic, at some point Bryan says that Jerry should write a comedy song like Lonely Island. Fuck yes he should, it’d be awesome if he started a comedy music career alongside his more serious music. He can already play amazingly well and he’s already one of the funniest mofos on the whole damn planet, I think if he or the three of you wrote comedy songs you could get some good exposure and attention from it.

@EmFour 42848 wrote:

Oh man, that album art. Talk about seeing something and being like “uh huh…” and then when that part of the show comes up it’s like “OH MY SPLEEN HURTS FROM LAUGHTER.”

As a big gamer hearing you guys talk about games is really cool to get a perspective besides the stroke-fest you get about how awesome gaming is from people who play all the time. Still listening, great show so far.

I didn’t even notice the detail in the picture until I heard the bit and went back to look. At first I saw the art and thought it must be a pic of Bryan and Jerry and there were some more stories from their growing up days in the show. Only after did I notice the detail in the logos. And the whole bit was hilariousness to the max.

I also dig it when there’s games talk even though I haven’t played anything seriously since GTA Vice City and Far Cry. And my balls.

BuchoBucho
    Participant

That Lake Of Regret callback is around 1:40, and followed by calling back the equally hilarious freaky prosthetic thing.

BuchoBucho
    Participant

Also, I know you guys think it’s the mid-section stuff that’s become your comedic bread and butter these days and I do find it stupidly funny, but I still find the ridiculously weird situational stuff the funniest, like that Lake Of Fire stuff, or Rob’s chupacabra insertion, or the drunk Wheel Of Fortune stuff or the crazy job interview stuff. You know. Stuff. Non-midsectiony stuff. You’re not as LCD as you think.

Version3Version3
    Keymaster

@Bucho 42869 wrote:

Also, I know you guys think it’s the mid-section stuff that’s become your comedic bread and butter these days… You’re not as LCD as you think.

You haven’t heard 164.

BuchoBucho
    Participant

You teasing bastard.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.