:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

SOS.162 – The Comedy Generator

• Comments Off on SOS.162 – The Comedy Generator

SOS.162 – The Comedy Generator

Latest Replies Forums Show Releases SOS.162 – The Comedy Generator

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Version3
    Keymaster

Songs and sounds, in the garage, CiCis, cars, broken, Rob is a movie dork t-shirts, schools, projects, bacon, basics, ingredients, generators, noises, sayings, compliments and more generators, words that Bryan can not say, dialogue, drunk, gameshows.

3:20:26 | Direct Download

sos-162-generator.jpg

Larkitect
    Participant

woot. new show!!! i actually get a zero-day listen, too.

man, i love you guys. just sayin’. nothing homo, just wanted you to know.

crying-indian-tear65p1.jpg

My essence still senses Bucho's women.

Bucho
    Participant

Mmmmmmmmmm new show [hungry Homer gargle noise]

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

thx_1227
    Participant

Down to the loading.

El Rustirino
    Participant

The song at the beginning is the “Giving me head” song I was talking about.

Bing
    Participant

is there significance to the bus number?

Version3
    Keymaster

No, but I was going to change it to 21B, just decided not to.

Bucho
    Participant

In the old days I would listen to a show the next day because I knew there was new stuff the next week but now I find myself stretching it out. I’ve still only listened to the first two hours of 162 because I want there to be new stuff still to hear. I do the same thing when a batch of solos like Rob’s gets put out, I could easily get through them in two days but I purposely don’t load them all in my player so they end up spread over many days. I wish I had the discipline to do the same thing with food.

But anyway, there are a lot of good fun songs in this episode, so far I’ve especially loved Pregnant Buttercup (about 16:37), Kill Sheryl Crow (38:31), Mangled Squirrel Smell (44:42) and Months Sailing Took Its Toll (50:38). But my two favourites are The History Of Cardboard (23:06) and Space Prostitutes (26:59).

Version3
    Keymaster

Are you making these up? I don’t remember any of that shit, and I listened to most of it.

Bucho
    Participant

Are you kidding?!? Kill Sheryl Crow has been in my head all morning and The History Of Cardboard is pure SOS superbness!!!

Larkitect
    Participant

@Version3 42293 wrote:

Are you making these up? I don’t remember any of that shit, and I listened to most of it.

evidently you heard most of it. listening to most of it, not so much. 🙂

and yes, kill sheryl crow is the zenith of awesome.

My essence still senses Bucho's women.

Bucho
    Participant

I loved the drunk talk too (2:57:10), especially the parts about drunk Wheel Of Fortune and then later on about Bob Barker (3:09:55). And having the callback to “I almost fell into the world” was great too, I don’t know what it is about that phrase but it’s endlessly funny to me.

Version3
    Keymaster

What the fuck are you sending us? Recording 163 right now.

El Rustirino
    Participant

Listening to it again, and you guys mention giving the 24 hour show another go. Just wanted to say that I’d love that and I’d definitely listen to it all. I’d love to participate as well.

I’ve always wanted to do a 24 hour show myself, I stay up for that long all the time, so it wouldn’t be that big of a deal.

Version3
    Keymaster

Staying up that long is not what made the first show a challenge. Staying up and talking nearly non-stop change the entire event into something that was actually difficult. I was so tired after the 3.5 hours we did the show last night.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.