:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

SOS.161 – Party Songs

• Comments Off on SOS.161 – Party Songs

SOS.161 – Party Songs

Latest Replies Forums Show Releases SOS.161 – Party Songs

This topic contains 27 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Larkitect Larkitect 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Larkitect
    Larkitect
    Participant

i would definitely have to punch someone in the face. or at the very least give them a tit slap.

My essence still senses Bucho's women.

Version3
    Version3
    Keymaster

Yeah, it was humorous and then got old, and just when I was reaching to close the tab, they yellow mustard-ed the lady giving birth. That one made me laugh!

thx_1227
    thx_1227
    Participant

The “Don’t Get Married” song was amazing, definitely one of my favorite SOS songs.

Bing
    Participant

I think Rob was in “the zone” for this one. Even the “my butt is sweaty” line was great. The other guys Brad and Jimmy were good too.

Version3
    Version3
    Keymaster

DGM is one of the better songs we’ve done in my opinion, just because of it’s completeness. I know there are other songs that Jerry and Rob will probably always bring up and quote (or even include in future shows like what happened in this one), but DGM is right up there with Chicken in a Butt to me, as an instant SOS classic.

Larkitect
    Larkitect
    Participant

@thx_1227 41308 wrote:

The “Don’t Get Married” song was amazing, definitely one of my favorite SOS songs.

the magic was definitely switched ON in this show.

My essence still senses Bucho's women.

Ben
    Ben
    Participant

Where did all the new songs come from?

Version3
    Version3
    Keymaster

Expansion loops packs, and software upgrades.

El Rustirino
    El Rustirino
    Participant

i’m surprised you haven’t thought about polishing giving me head – maybe it’s just the fact that i liked it so much but i thought it was almost as good as don’t get married.

good show guys

Version3
    Version3
    Keymaster

I don’t even remember that one. hey, who volunteered to cut songs from past shows?

El Rustirino
    El Rustirino
    Participant

it was one of the new songs, kind of a funky one.

i have no clue – but i also had an idea for something that i wanted to talk to you about, bryan.

Version3
    Version3
    Keymaster

Hit the PM button, or shoot me an email on the SOS Gmail. 😀

Ben
    Ben
    Participant

I just recently finished this episode again, and I caused a minor public disturbance with an outburst of laughter on the train in the morning. Very fun!

Don’t get married is still one of my most favorite full length songs you have done. The two line Pancakes and Incest song is really great for a short one as well.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.