:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

SOS.161 – Party Songs

• Comments Off on SOS.161 – Party Songs

SOS.161 – Party Songs

Latest Replies Forums Show Releases SOS.161 – Party Songs

This topic contains 27 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Larkitect Larkitect 6 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Version3
    Version3
    Keymaster

Billy Dee, tech talk, effects, Reeses, party drinks, Sam voice, Walmart, sleeping, Vegas, pet toys, TMI, interviewer, drunk, balls, custom clothes, mustache, neighbor, wrong songs, doc appointment, bathroom attendant, artwork, drunk, the Guide, the lot, Song Game

3hrs 13min | Direct

HersheysKeg-161.jpg

Larkitect
    Larkitect
    Participant

well i don’t know about you guys, but i’ll be skipping this one. if there’s one thing i hate its bathroom attendants. i have a 16 gig thumb drive with nothing but switched ON and i only have about a gig free. i’m certainly not going to waste it on bathroom attendants.

My essence still senses Bucho's women.

Larkitect
    Larkitect
    Participant

okay. i’ll download it. but i’m not going to listen to it. ever.

Larkitect
    Larkitect
    Participant

okay. i might listen to it. but it won’t be funny and i won’t enjoy it.

Larkitect
    Larkitect
    Participant

okay. i probably will enjoy it. so screw you guys with your funny mouth words that come out of your mouth funnily.

boobies!

Bing
    Participant

Butt cancer!!!

thx_1227
    thx_1227
    Participant

New songs = Win.

digitaltopia
    Participant

The Price is Right skit where everyone is talking at the same time and Robby keeps saying the same thing over and over again is amazing. It’s like a Monty Python skit.

Version3
    Version3
    Keymaster

It was funny listening back too, but it was also just as hard to hear… I just wanted to start yelling again. I have a few favorite parts of this show, one is something Robby says near the end of the Reese’s bit “Fucking Mammal Dickhole”… I laughed really hard out loud at work on that one. A lot of parts of this show made me laugh all silly crazy, but the “Don’t Get Married” song is a stand out for me. I think it’s because it was pretty funny, but was among our most complete songs.

digitaltopia
    Participant

I think you should totally follow up on your suggestion and take a few of the songs and make them complete, polished songs. I was thinking that right before you suggested it. That would be awesome.

rob
    rob
    Participant

Where’s the Price is Right thing?

rob
    rob
    Participant

Oh…found it. That was funny. And the plumber song.

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

@digitaltopia 41240 wrote:

The Price is Right skit where everyone is talking at the same time and Robby keeps saying the same thing over and over again is amazing. It’s like a Monty Python skit.

Fuckin’ A Digi, I was loving that one so much I want to marry it.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

I liked Jerry’s Sam Elliott voice a lot too, it’s like a lot of the voices Robby does where almost ordinary things sound extra funny because of the goofy way of saying it. And the Walmart memories crack me up every single time, it was greatness to hear some previously untold ones thrown into the mix.

Also, dick hugging and balls washing. Hi-larious.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

closetgeekshow
    Participant

I twittered this link already but I figure the forum ppl want to see it. Their talk of mustard got me thinking about this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6v5WnKRqt0

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.