:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

SOS.160 – Concepts

• Comments Off on SOS.160 – Concepts

SOS.160 – Concepts

Latest Replies Forums Show Releases SOS.160 – Concepts

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Version3
    Keymaster

intro for Jerry, story, call, D9, Hotel California, neighbors, childhood chatter, car move and being outside, planes, pool, Time Life, flash cards, names, missing footage, glitter, T4, CG, movies, explanations at work, arms, movies, the moon, painting, random, meeting, Orange Lounge

2hrs 7min | Direct

SOS-160.jpg

Larkitect
    Participant

and the little children wept. for in all their life there was never so much joy and happiness as when they were listening to switched ON.

My essence still senses Bucho's women.

Bucho
    Participant

I would stick that car badge to both of my nipples. With a hot glue gun. I’ll do whatever it takes man, just watch.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

digitaltopia
    Participant

I especially liked the part when Bryan and Jerry are talking about the different apartments they lived in and Robby is making noises in the background and then he says, “I am a piranha,” and nobody notices.

Version3
    Keymaster

Yeah, the whole Darla thing stuck out to me when I was listening back yesterday. There were a few things that made me chuckle in there. He even repeated himself once.

rob
    Participant

@digitaltopia 40776 wrote:

and nobody notices.

The story of my life.

Version3
    Keymaster

Howdoya like the ‘Buzzard’ Rob?

Bucho
    Participant

@digitaltopia 40776 wrote:

I especially liked the part when Bryan and Jerry are talking about the different apartments they lived in and Robby is making noises in the background and then he says, “I am a piranha,” and nobody notices.

Hahaaaa, good call dude. I like how he says, “Mom and them?!?” in response to Jerry saying it. I’m sure it’s not the first time he’s done that to Jerry but it’s always funny for some reason, I think because it’s like repeating back, in a questionaing way, something to somebody as if they’ve said something crazy when what they said was actually pretty normal. Sometimes it’s the stupid little digs like that that get the biggest laughs.

The Buzzard bit was great too, especially when it became about branding cars with stupid animal names. And Sean’s phone call, what a funny bastard that guy is, I have no idea how Jerry didn’t crack up let alone Sean accomplishing that without losing it.

Version3
    Keymaster

@Bucho 40780 wrote:

… let alone Sean accomplishing that without losing it.

punch in… punch out… multiple takes. 🙂

rob
    Participant

The Buzzard sets a new standard for the on-the-go person who says, “I don’t care at all about my appearance.”

It’s great, man!

Bucho
    Participant

The all new Mercedes Tick, get to your dealer for a test drive today! It’ll leave a mark!

For the man who knows what he wants and wants the world to know it. The Citroen Cock! Make a statement!!

digitaltopia
    Participant

The Fiat Dung Beetle. That crap just keeps on rolling.

Version3
    Keymaster

The Chevrolet Jackass. No slogan… you’re just a Jackass, and this car is for you!

Bucho
    Participant

The Mazda Ringworm.

digitaltopia
    Participant

@Bucho 40796 wrote:

The Mazda Ringworm.

When you’re itching for success.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.