:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

SOS.158 – Return of Chaos, Comedy and Stuff

• Comments Off on SOS.158 – Return of Chaos, Comedy and Stuff

SOS.158 – Return of Chaos, Comedy and Stuff

Latest Replies Forums Show Releases SOS.158 – Return of Chaos, Comedy and Stuff

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Version3Version3
    Keymaster

setup and video, people in the tub,*bleeps, hulk, story, Rick, attack discussion, short endings, chili, medical oddities, impressions, puppets, Vegas, VMs, Shatner, NZ, say random stuff, to that point, Dr Detroit, is poop cool, baby, songs, end the show talking to your son

SOS-158.jpg

Direct

Newman
    Participant

The pic makes me want to steal this SoS carpet.

Version3Version3
    Keymaster

I could have spent more time on the carpet, but it gets the point across. I had fun with it. I was thinking of putting items into the tub, but the three of us in there was creepy, and fitting other items from this show in there was pretty time consuming. I figured you guys had all waited long enough for this show. šŸ™‚

thx_1227thx_1227
    Participant

YES! Downloading now…

BuchoBucho
    Participant

Fuckin’ funny shit. And even though I was there and strapped on for the ride when it went live, there was at least 20% of the show that was still new to me because of the choppy feed I was getting.

I don’t know if I have a favourite bit but I always crack-up when Jerry gets that faux-forceful act on and instructs Rob to perform in some way. Rob was in great silly form on this show too, heaps of funny voices and singing.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Bing
    Participant

Awesome

thx_1227thx_1227
    Participant

Great show as always, fellas. I loved being able to watch what I missed live on the recorded uStream video. Dare I hope that you’ll do the video thing for every show?

Version3Version3
    Keymaster

nah, for now at least, we’ll be saving that for special occasions.

Bing
    Participant

So what’s the word on ever being able to download the video? I wanna have it playing in a loop on a flatscreen next to Rob’s giant portrait with the spotlights.

Version3Version3
    Keymaster

It’s on my list of things to get done this week. I have edit it to include show info, and to add that missing audio back into it. I think it’s accessible on the UStream website currently though.

LarkitectLarkitect
    Participant

@Version3 39966 wrote:

It’s on my list of things to get done this week. I have edit it to include show info, and to add that missing audio back into it. I think it’s accessible on the UStream website currently though.

it is.

My essence still senses Bucho's women.

BenBen
    Participant

Hey captain, is the video on UStream still? I think they changed their website and may have obliterated all traces of this comedic chaos.

This is the only piece of switched on history I haven’t watched/listened to twice, just thought about it today

Version3Version3
    Keymaster

Hmmm, I dunno. I’ll go check it out and see if I can figure it out.

Version3Version3
    Keymaster

So that super sucks… basically, videos older than 30 days are automagically deleted on free accounts. No clue when that started, but this video could have been gone forever now.

I don’t remember if I saved a local copy of it or not. I kinda hope I did.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.