:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

SOS.147

• Comments Off on SOS.147

SOS.147

Latest Replies Forums Announcements SOS.147

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Version3
    Keymaster

It’s up (finally) and the artwork is in the gallery..

Bucho
    Participant

Yeah … I didn’t hear the show yet but about that artwork … ahmmm … holy cow.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

digitaltopia
    Participant

This from the man who’s avatar is, um, tooting its own horn. I think you should write something on those things when you do that. That seems to be the popular thing to do.

Bucho
    Participant

I think I know what you’re saying man but I believe a picture’s worth a thousand words in this case. On the other hand, I hope I never see a picture anything like that audio file of yours celebrating the way Catholic priests roll, holy cow that was dark. The acapella song is great, I never noticed in the past how much the timbre of your voice sounds like Bryan’s.

Bryan: “That’s kind of creepy … but not really ’cause I’ve never been caught.”

As Jerry was telling his story I was getting pissed off with the chick he was talking about, I mean literally feeling angry at her as if it was me she was messing with. What a fucking waste of skin and other organs this bitch is, I hate those people.

Rob: “Do I have to take my pants off?”
    Bryan “No.”
    Rob: “Can I take my pants off?”

The audio was recorded on this little Ben Q Joybee 110 player (which, fittingly, I’ve listened to every single SOS show on). It’s only 247MB and the software is a piece of shit (it shuffles files randomly when you load it up instead of just playing them numerically and alphabetically). I owned it for almost 2 years before I realised I could record with it and the sound is okay considering there’s no input volume control.

digitaltopia
    Participant

I was actually referring to the album art when I said that those things should be written across… referring to the wonderful display of cleavage. I realize I didn’t make that very clear at all. But your avatar could have a little “honk” tattoo too I suppose. Or a little photoshop to have an extra surprise dripping out of the horn.

Yes I suppose the Catholic thing was a bit dark. Sometimes my sense of humor tends more towards the bit dark.

I’m glad you liked the song :).

On your MP3 player shuffling the files in a weird order, maybe it actually sorts the files in inode order, like some iRiver players do. To test this out, create a directory on the player, then drag a few files to the directory one-by-one. If they show in the MP3 player’s file browser in the order that you added them, then the player is sorting in inode order.

Bing
    Participant

You guys really went all out on this show. Nice job there fellas!

Perhaps a “Day in the Life of Bucho” with editing and music by Digitaltopia for the grand finale??!!?!?!?!

…one can dream

Version3
    Keymaster

What do you mean we went all out? Are you complaining about the iRiver thing sucka?

Bucho
    Participant
    digitaltopia wrote:
    I was actually referring to the album art when I said that those things should be written across… referring to the wonderful display of cleavage. I realize I didn’t make that very clear at all. But your avatar could have a little “honk” tattoo too I suppose. Or a little photoshop to have an extra surprise dripping out of the horn.

Yes I suppose the Catholic thing was a bit dark. Sometimes my sense of humor tends more towards the bit dark.

I’m glad you liked the song :).

On your MP3 player shuffling the files in a weird order, maybe it actually sorts the files in inode order, like some iRiver players do. To test this out, create a directory on the player, then drag a few files to the directory one-by-one. If they show in the MP3 player’s file browser in the order that you added them, then the player is sorting in inode order.

I didn’t mean the dark comment to be a criticism, I was impressed, shocked, nauseated and disturbed but that’s all fair game, it just means you’re very effective. The files on my BenQ don’t stay in the order they’re added, or alphabetical, or file size, or numerical, or sexual preference, or resistance to yellow fever. As far as I can tell it’s completely random.

Unfortunately there won’t be time before the weekend for a day in the life of Bucho Bing me old cobber but I’m going to keep making these things and if anyone wants to use them in their own shows I’ll be stoked. I’ll probably just end up posting them on my myspace with download links to these forums for any of yous vagrants that are curious. I’m open to suggestions for what I say in these recordings too, so far it’s mostly SOS tributes.

digitaltopia
    Participant

Don’t worry me bucko (me Bucho?). I didn’t take the comment as criticism. I recently ordered a new book on Blender, so hopefully there will be some new dark animations coming from me soon.

I think it would be rather amusing if you asked someone for a chode pop.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.