:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Sorta like a birthday or something like that…

• Comments Off on Sorta like a birthday or something like that…

Sorta like a birthday or something like that…

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Sorta like a birthday or something like that…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Newman
    Participant

Apparently Sunday was the 1yr anniversary since I started listening to SoS, or any podcast for that matter.

So I guess…WOO HOO!

…to me…or something…

rob
    Participant

Really? Huh. I thought you came to us earlier than that. Anyway, congratulations, or something.

ElNacho
    Participant

¡Felicidades!
    (that upside down ! is control+shift+alt+1 on a PC…fun)

Newman
    Participant

I’m pretty sure it was about now…as another podcast I listen to, had their 1yr and I found that one when they just started…and I’d bet dollars to donuts that it was right about now 1year ago that iTunes 4.9 with Podcasting was released.

ElNacho
    Participant

i thought 4.9 was released in august, or late july

Version3
    Keymaster

Yeah, I’m with the Nachoman… we’d been doing it for a bit before iTunes supported it.

Newman
    Participant

Yeah I know were podcasting before iTunes supported it. It was around show 40, but looking back at date stamps its around August as ElNacho said. I thought it was earlier than that…hmmm now I’m confused.

YouFollowMe
    Participant

I know that my first SOS was show 24, when Jerry called in from England. I think that was back in July. Man, that show was funny. As soon as you started talking about pickle snickers or something like that, I was hooked.

Version3
    Keymaster

Ah, the famous Cucumber Snickers episode. Some crazy food talk that day.

Pa-ul
    Participant

I think I started listening from Show 11/12. Liked it so much, I downloaded all the previous shows (except the elusive Show 0).

WARNING: Do not drive or operate machinery whilst listening to The Switched:On Show.

🙂

If it doesn’t work, jam a screwdriver in there and jiggle it about.

Octavious
    Participant

My first show was around Show 75.

Version3
    Keymaster

My first show was… doh!

Bucho
    Participant

Happy Anniversary anyway Newman, you’re a champion in my book. I’ve only listened since December, or whenever 71 came out.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Jor-El
    Participant
    YouFollowMe? wrote:
    I know that my first SOS was show 24, when Jerry called in from England. I think that was back in July. Man, that show was funny. As soon as you started talking about pickle snickers or something like that, I was hooked.

I never did get my British Airways snack crackers. Felchers.

I like titties.

Scatt
    Participant

I started getting into podcasts just before iTunes 4.9 came out, but I believe I started listening to Switched:on just after it came out, because I remember finding it by scrolling down and checking out shit randomly.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.