:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Song Shows

• Comments Off on Song Shows

Song Shows

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Version3
    Keymaster

Hey, remember that one time we were like “whoa, where the fuck did all of these new ones come from?” then they never seemed to have come back.

I figured out where they are. There are a shit ton of songs, but more importantly with those songs we were used to that are just a bit different, we typically play the ‘long’ version of any songs in the music beds category. Turns out, in a few of the apps there is actually a “full” version of them that is longer and slightly different than the one titled “long”… so you get what we had on that show that time.

Now I know!

rob
    Participant

…and knowing is…well, you know the rest.

Bucho
    Participant

Hmmm, I guess that means you guys will be thinking about getting together again soon to record a show that includes you having the chance to take some longer shots at the songs in the song game.

Oh well … if you have to I guess.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Version3
    Keymaster

I’m going to give a very Apple-esque answer on this, because I’m wearing my “I got this from the corp store” Apple polo-style shirt today…

Nothing has been discussed.

Bucho
    Participant

“So you’re saying there is a chance!!!”

(Spot the movie.)

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Version3
    Keymaster

Dumb and Dumber

“scoop of chocolate, scoop of vanilla… don’t waste my time.”

Bing
    Participant

Let’s play stain the couch?

either that or the second city slickers.

So Mr. Cheney since all options are on the table, when will more *chatter* arrive from SOS.

“I’m not even supposed to be here today!” (oddly enough a line from a movie I’ve never seen)

digitaltopia
    Participant

When he says nothing has been discussed, he means they’ve hauled out vats of lard and rolled around in it.

Version3
    Keymaster

Clerks.

And mine was City Slickers, not the super shitty sequel.

The truth hurts, doesn’t it? Oh sure, maybe not as much as landing on a bicycle with the seat missing, but it hurts!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.