:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Some Superman sequel news, and a funny thing…

• Comments Off on Some Superman sequel news, and a funny thing…

Some Superman sequel news, and a funny thing…

Latest Replies Forums FanBoy Fodder Some Superman sequel news, and a funny thing…

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by rob.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    rob
    Participant

Okay, so it appears that Bryan Singer may no longer be doing the next Superman movie, and it’s also likely that Brandon Routh may not return, possibly because he’s so busy not being in other movies or something. This comes as really crappy news to me, as someone who enjoys the Superman movies and would love for the next to do for Superman what X2 did for the X-Men. But hey, life can’t be perfect, right? I mean, hopefully, then can get Paul Thomas Anderson, the guy that did Resident Evil and Mortal Kombat to do the next movie. Sounds good, yeah?

Oh, and I read a humorous take on the script for Superman Returns. It really does bash it quite a bit, but it made me laugh…

http://www.the-editing-room.com/supermanreturns.html.

Version3
    Keymaster

That’s really bad news. They should just have Burton take a crack at it then. 🙁
    The way Hollywood works, if they aren’t going to do it right, they’ll do it really not right. They may as well cast Andy Dick as Superman/Clark now, and get the mood set for it.

rob
    Participant

Or better yet, Paul Walker. He’s a rising star.

Version3
    Keymaster

I was picking the worst possible person… you probably just gave some dumbass exec a “really good idea”.

rob
    Participant

That would suck. “Yeah I troll boards looking for casting ideas,” the dumb exec said.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.