:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

So … where is everybody?

• Comments Off on So … where is everybody?

So … where is everybody?

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge So … where is everybody?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Frank
    Participant

Gosh, there really hasn’t been a lot of banter on the boards here lately. Hope everyone is okay..

rob
    Participant

I’ve been okay — just busy. Yesterday, the store manager and one of the shift leaders at my store was fired, and amongst all of the confusion that comes along with that, it’s been busy as hell. We normally don’t have more than 4 or 5 people waiting at any given time — yesterday, it was 16 at its peak.

I’ve been really so tired after work that I haven’t written on the board. I still visit when I have the chance, but there hasn’t been much to post. The other day, I bought an HD-DVD Xbox 360 add-on. I haven’t gotten a chance to sit down and watch a movie from beginning to end, so when I get the chance, I’ll post my review of the format soon. I have been impressed with the quality so far, and since now I own both HD units, I can look at them pretty objectively.

Bucho
    Participant

I’ve been flat out too Frank, haven’t been on here in the last couple of days but still have been putting time into a little something SOS related with certain other vagrants so don’t ever think I don’t NBNGL yous bastards.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

digitaltopia
    Participant
    Frank wrote:
    Gosh, there really hasn’t been a lot of banter on the boards here lately. Hope everyone is okay.

I’ve had the same thought, that it seems to have been really quiet around here lately. I’ve been visiting the boards every day… I just haven’t had much to start a new thread with yet, and there really haven’t been any active threads to reply to.

Bing
    Participant

actually I’m the only one here, you are all just igments of my fignation

digitaltopia
    Participant
    Bing wrote:
    actually I’m the only one here, you are all just igments of my fignation

Igments? Figs? Isn’t it so nice how Bing can wrap up social commentary and fiber all in one statement.

Armez
    Participant

Busy…

Pa-ul
    Participant

You could’nt keep me away from this site.

A bit like Lohan and the booze/drugs.

Same effect, to long without Switched:On and you go cold turkey. (but not in your butt. I know it should be chickens (looks like you have to upgrade everything these days))

If it doesn’t work, jam a screwdriver in there and jiggle it about.

Frank
    Participant

Speaking of “cold turkey” (but not really) I’ve now gone about 10 days without smoking. Granted, I have this wonderful little pill my doctor gave me that makes it so I don’t really want to smoke, but the withdrawal’s still a bitch!

El Rustirino
    Participant

I never get the chance – the parents are always looking over my shoulder..

digitaltopia
    Participant
    Rusty wrote:

Forcing him to smoke every minute of every day. No quitting for him.

El Rustirino
    Participant
    digitaltopia wrote:
    Rusty wrote:

Forcing him to smoke every minute of every day. No quitting for him.

I think I burned a hole in my leg..

Frank
    Participant

It’s not the smoking I miss … it’s the smoking I miss.

digitaltopia
    Participant
    Frank wrote:
    It’s not the smoking I miss … it’s the smoking I miss.

I’m glad you’re both in agreement. Wait, what?

Bing
    Participant
    Pa-ul wrote:
    You could’nt keep me away from this site.

A bit like Lohan and the booze/drugs.

Same effect, to long without Switched:On and you go cold turkey. (but not in your butt. I know it should be chickens (looks like you have to upgrade everything these days))

My SOS addiction makes Lindsey’s drinking look like a small sip.

Lately though, I’ve been enjoying the Britney train-wreck. Lohan just seems boring by comparison to that freakshow. I honestly think a weedwacker would be a better babysitter than Britney.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.